PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
since i wasnt the first to report this and I have an Airave, im relatively sure something is wrong, just for S&G (shits and giggles) i went back to 5-01, AutoProv worked perfectly, Task29 back to 5-24, had to run Provision Device...

I would like to see if more people have this issue, and if the other person who had the issue has an airave, it could be the timing was changed as in 5-01 it was fine for the Airave and 5-24 its off, its too much of a variable right now unless others chime in or test it out for them-self's (but still 3 times for me testing and 5-01 works but not 5-24, but again thats why i say relatively sure instead of 100% sure )
I have an Airave and 5-24 release auto provisioned fine for me.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

One more thing, I noticed that on boot up I am running 60-62% but after a few hours of limited use I am up to 80%

What program do you guys recommend to help me lower that down? I am constantly closing apps but still... it builds up.

I was using SKtools with my Q9c before, any recommendations?

Any recommendation as to which back-up program too?

Again, many thanks to everyone for being patient.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
One more thing, I noticed that on boot up I am running 60-62% but after a few hours of limited use I am up to 80%

What program do you guys recommend to help me lower that down? I am constantly closing apps but still... it builds up.

CleanRam
Attached Files
File Type: cab htcAddicts_cleanRAM.cab (613.3 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Old 05-25-2010, 12:30 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post

60-62% seems relatively high for boot up...I am generally in the 52-54%...guess it will take some time to break in...although maybe a reflash would work it out...

As for a backup program...I tend to not backup much...other than contacts, internet favorites, and pics thats about it...I use Windows Media Device Center to do this and it works perfect...

I also install cabs manually but its not a big issue for me as I throw multiple cabs together into super cabs to make installing quicker...seems more stable when I do it this way...
Old 05-25-2010, 12:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

koolin is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/886; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

hey koolin, nice to see yah over here!

the latest mightyroms have autoprovision. which means it already detects that ur on telus and installs the necessary components.

im on telus as well and i just tested my gps for u and it works fine!
sorry for the long delay, been flashing back and forth and may24 stuff.

GPS seems dead, yet another reason for me to dump this thing.

Last ROM I was on 02102010 I SIM unlocked, not from the SPL unlockers but someone else (mobilein____ you know who ) as I was using with Rogers 2G, everything worked like a charm. Now I hadn't tried GPS for a bit so it may have been broken for a while but it was working on the last ROM (02102010) at some point.

So I have flashed back to it (02102010) and still no dice on the GPS, the other thing that seems to stopped working was the pulling of the voicemail number automatically for Rogers, it just keeps using my TELUS # as the number where as before it would switch when I switched modes (again broken on both ROMs now). So then I thought I would flash without the SIM in so the phone was not confused on auto provision as over the number of flashes it first comes up Rogers sometimes and TELUS some other times, I guess its whatever network responds first when in Global mode which seems to be the default when there is a SIM in. Still no dice without a SIM on either 02102010 or 05242010, so I am going to write it off as hardware broken, as I dont see how a ROM flash would do anything to the GPS. I have no idea on the VM access number being the TELUS # and the Rogers one not appearing.

Sigh just another reason to order an N1 now instead of holding out for the Triumph, been holding out using Rogers 2G on the TP2, but I think it maybe time.

Last edited by koolin; 05-25-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
I use this Rom, and this rock, but I am living in Asia, Can I change the city GMT time from -8 to + 8 gmt ? because the option to change the value is disabled, any suggestion ?

Hi there. U live in Indonesia, don't u? Do u use GSM & CDMA? What CDMA do u inject? Mine is smart only. i wanna inject Flexi but not allowed cos my ESN is already registered, but not on phone but card. How could be ESN of phone is the same with ruim card??
Old 05-25-2010, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
60-62% seems relatively high for boot up...I am generally in the 52-54%...guess it will take some time to break in...although maybe a reflash would work it out...

As for a backup program...I tend to not backup much...other than contacts, internet favorites, and pics thats about it...I use Windows Media Device Center to do this and it works perfect...

I also install cabs manually but its not a big issue for me as I throw multiple cabs together into super cabs to make installing quicker...seems more stable when I do it this way...

How do u build the supercab?
Old 05-25-2010, 01:34 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
How do u build the supercab?
In my magic science lab...muhahahaha...

hehe sorry...

I have WinCE Cab Manager which is a Cab Generator...(US$100...if you want to buy the program)

Now say you have a bunch manila tweaks, like transparent Top Curtain, Bottom Curtain, and clock...these all use manila files that can be added into one cab thus eliminating the need to install 2 or 3 cabs...if you go to the first page of this thread and look for Eschelons post he has a Supercab there and explains it a bit more...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...53&postcount=5
Old 05-25-2010, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
In my magic science lab...muhahahaha...

hehe sorry...

I have WinCE Cab Manager which is a Cab Generator...(US$100...if you want to buy the program)

Now say you have a bunch manila tweaks, like transparent Top Curtain, Bottom Curtain, and clock...these all use manila files that can be added into one cab thus eliminating the need to install 2 or 3 cabs...if you go to the first page of this thread and look for Eschelons post he has a Supercab there and explains it a bit more...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...53&postcount=5

$100?? Wow, damn expensive. It's one month salary in my country
Old 05-25-2010, 01:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

signalsoldier is a n00b

Quick question......can somebody point me to the right place. I want to reload my phone back to out of the box stock. I have to return it for a warranty call so it needs to be stock again.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2