PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
I'm bored.

So i built a stripped 6.5 rom.... 98mb nbh... meh

lol
LOL....when I first read that, I thought it said STRIPPER ROM. now that would be interesting! Wonder if it would come with a pole dancing app....
Old 06-14-2010, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
HTC should made a new sms application, this HTC sms is so slowwww.

Is there any way to replace the HTC SMS with the default WM SMS in WM 6.5 ? This is possible in WM 6.1, but didn't work with WM 6.5.

Or maybe just showing/viewing 5 last sms from all sender ? (I think this will fix the problem) editing registry or something like that maybe ?

Some one have an idea for this problem, because I have search XDA and PPCGeeks, still have no answer.

20 sms +++ from 1 contact made it very laggy
yea, I have to constantly clear out my twitter sms or it's so painfully slow.
Old 06-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Hey Mighty....have you seen the 2015...if so, what do you think of it?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:50 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

1-On the home screen, how can I remove the square boxes of the quick links. I think it ll look cleaner with just the icon without the surround square. Anyone can link cab

2- how can I remove the weather animation?
Old 06-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
1-On the home screen, how can I remove the square boxes of the quick links. I think it ll look cleaner with just the icon without the surround square. Anyone can link cab

1. There is a cab for that, attached below,

2 Installed Cookies Home tab, and CHT Editor. you can turn off the weather animation.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=123875
Attached Files
File Type: cab Remove Quick Link Background.cab (953 Bytes, 7 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:

have you checked out co0kie's Home Tab? it can do both of these. its got a thread in the Themes and Software section (im mobile or id post a link)

or to remove the animations without it, i think you just change the home tab wallpaper...
Old 06-14-2010, 11:08 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
1. There is a cab for that, attached below,

2 Installed Cookies Home tab, and CHT Editor. you can turn off the weather animation.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=123875
Thank you so much for the cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
have you checked out co0kie's Home Tab? it can do both of these. its got a thread in the Themes and Software section (im mobile or id post a link)

or to remove the animations without it, i think you just change the home tab wallpaper...
Yes, I used to use CHTeditor but makes the phone LESS snappy and less faster. I am now going with the EXTREMELY SIMPLE BLACKED OUT LOOK with minimal graphics. Now my phone is snappier than ever.

As for changing the wallpaper, I did try it. Not working. I am using the Black wallpaper(extremely simple black). Animation not going away
Old 06-14-2010, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Telus

Van G is just getting started

I'm assuming the SE version is still the 05/01 release and not the 05/24 as listed on mightyrom.com. Is there a theme cab for the SE that can be put on the 05/24 Official release?

Telus Rhodium - Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 - Radio 1.92.00WV - Voyager 510

Last edited by Van G; 06-14-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Thank you so much for the cab

Yes, I used to use CHTeditor but makes the phone LESS snappy and less faster. I am now going with the EXTREMELY SIMPLE BLACKED OUT LOOK with minimal graphics. Now my phone is snappier than ever.

As for changing the wallpaper, I did try it. Not working. I am using the Black wallpaper(extremely simple black). Animation not going away
When you change your wallpaper, chose animated wallper and select your own wallpaper from where ever you put it and that should work for you. that's what i do.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

redz1234 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to redz1234 Send a message via MSN to redz1234 Send a message via Yahoo to redz1234

Hmmm.... I'm assuming he's refering to the Home Clock Weather Animation as opposed to the full screen animation.

With regards to the Home Clock Weather Animation I believe this cannot be turned off. The best work around I found was to use c00kie with the Original Flip Clock w/ No Animation....

PPC History >> Axim X5, Axim X3, Axim X3i, PPC6700, HTC Titan, HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2