PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I think he is feeling the I need a New ROMitus lol, Good to see you around Mike.
I think so too! Would be nice to see something new. BUT FF has been amazing! I have had no problems since flashing. This is why I stick w/ Mike. It been almost 2 months since I flashed and absolutely no issues that are related to the ROM. Thanks Again Mike!!=D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
That's exactly what I was thinking. I see all of these new roms out but it's nice to have one that just works and does what you want it to.
Thanks MM
+1 Yeah what he said.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
I'm bored.

So i built a stripped 6.5 rom.... 98mb nbh... meh

lol
I like stripped DCD style roms... LINK MEH!!! (kekeke I can give you a list of more stuff to strip to make it slimmer )

But yeah jokes aside, quite a few updates our for individual apps... otherwise 5-24 still works like a charm (well not including AutoProv not working for "some"). goin StRoNg!

Last edited by Kane3162; 06-13-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

cloudtp2 is just getting started

hey guys, i just installed my first custom rom, gotta say thx mighty. ur where my first. lol..
couple of questions though. downloaded the dusk 2 theme. my task bar is different than the 1 in the pic. what do i have to download to get that taskbar. im also looking for different themes, how do i find out if there compatible with your rom?
thx again
Old 06-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
hey guys, i just installed my first custom rom, gotta say thx mighty. ur where my first. lol..
couple of questions though. downloaded the dusk 2 theme. my task bar is different than the 1 in the pic. what do i have to download to get that taskbar. im also looking for different themes, how do i find out if there compatible with your rom?
thx again
You can find ton's of themes in the theme and software section,

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109

If you are running OF or SE you want to stick with software that compatible with 6.5

If you are running FF you want to look for software thats compatible with 6.5.x

Old 06-13-2010, 11:13 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I'm bored.

lol
hahahaha
Old 06-13-2010, 11:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 (MR FF 050110)
Carrier: Big Red Z

Dai uy B is becoming a great contributor
Exclamation Verizon threaded MMS support

If you guys don't know this already, even tho imnuts threaded Arcsoft cab will allow you to install on your storage card or on device, when I installed on my card, MMS did not work. I reinstalled on device (part of the install routine unistalls the previous install), did a softy, and ... working! =D> (How come I don't get the clapping guy?)

Could be the card I suppose, but my one other app, shake & save, is installed on card, and it works.

Slowly adding one cab at a time in an attempt to break my phone!

Mordy, should this point be added to post #4? I was going to ask imnuts if he is aware of or agrees with my observation, but I never see him here anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Service Provider Specific Questions:

<snip>

Verizon
Q: MMS Support?
A: 2 options
  • This is the latest imnuts post with Arcsoft cabs NON-THREADED.
  • This is the latest imnuts post with Arcsoft cabs THREADED.
<snip>
Old 06-13-2010, 11:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 (MR FF 050110)
Carrier: Big Red Z

Dai uy B is becoming a great contributor
Wink Re: Voice Command thru BT a little flaky in 6.5.5

Agreed! I now am a much safer driver -- I only need to compose & send texts while driving, but don't need to read them any more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
it's great for when your driving
Old 06-14-2010, 12:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I'm bored.

lol
I wouldnt mind trying this out! are you going to post maybe a temp link? wishful thinking
Old 06-14-2010, 02:27 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai uy B View Post
If you guys don't know this already, even tho imnuts threaded Arcsoft cab will allow you to install on your storage card or on device, when I installed on my card, MMS did not work. I reinstalled on device (part of the install routine unistalls the previous install), did a softy, and ... working! =D> (How come I don't get the clapping guy?)

Could be the card I suppose, but my one other app, shake & save, is installed on card, and it works.

Slowly adding one cab at a time in an attempt to break my phone!

Mordy, should this point be added to post #4? I was going to ask imnuts if he is aware of or agrees with my observation, but I never see him here anymore.
MMS gotta go on the device. I have yet to find a cab that allows card install, ever.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 Verizon
Carrier: Telkomsel TelkomFlexy

xicloe is just getting started
Question Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

HTC should made a new sms application, this HTC sms is so slowwww.

Is there any way to replace the HTC SMS with the default WM SMS in WM 6.5 ? This is possible in WM 6.1, but didn't work with WM 6.5.

Or maybe just showing/viewing 5 last sms from all sender ? (I think this will fix the problem) editing registry or something like that maybe ?

Some one have an idea for this problem, because I have search XDA and PPCGeeks, still have no answer.

20 sms +++ from 1 contact made it very laggy
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2