PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

So I asked a few weeks ago but couldn't get a definitive answer, is 6/20/10 the end of MR on the TP2..??

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
So I asked a few weeks ago but couldn't get a definitive answer, is 6/20/10 the end of MR on the TP2..??
+1

Maybe Mike can help us out with this answer
Old 07-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

cc8c4 is a n00b

Reflashing to a stock USCC rom, applying the USCC update, doing a PRL update and then reflashing Mighty Rom works like a charm. 3G roaming!
Old 07-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dbreno is just getting started
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo95tt View Post
Also, got no love on my previous question/post...anyone have any helpful info?

EDIT: Problem 1 solved. Can enter multiple recipients, as long as you don't put a space after each. Entering a single space after inputting a recipient, results in not being able to see the next contact name/number as in my screencap below.

Still looking for an answer for my "PS" statement above...
I too am looking for an answer to his "PS" above regarding wanting to only seeing mobile numbers when sending a text. When I create a new text and start typing a recipient every phone number of theirs shows not just mobile. I've searched this thread up/down but can't find any solution.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by dbreno; 07-18-2010 at 10:48 AM.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbreno View Post
I too am looking for an answer to his "PS" above regarding wanting to only seeing mobile numbers when sending a text. When I create a new text and start typing a recipient every phone number of theirs shows not just mobile. I've searched this thread up/down but can't find any solution.

Thanks in advance!
This makes total sense (haha sense), I would also be interested in a "fix" like this (for both MSFT and HTC messengers)...

Old 07-18-2010, 12:34 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

So up till this last week I have had great battery life, I hard reset about a week and a half ago a few times trying out some different stuff and my battery life has gone to crap. My question is would hard resetting with a low battery say in the 60% to 40% cause issues for the battery reading wrong?

I have not seen anything like this mentioned before but I am at the point of thinking that I charge the battery all the way up and than do a hard reset that this should clear it up.

Any thoughts?

Old 07-18-2010, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.836; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Dude, I see no way that a hard reset at different intervals of battery life would affect anything. I have no "data" to support this, but i've flashed and hard resetted many times, at many different battery levels, and haven't seemed to experience what you are.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-18-2010, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: uscc

dfgas is just getting started

how would I take my Us cellular phone and bring it to a different cellular company? obviously my phone is unlocked and running mightyrom. I would think through epst i would have to change settings but i only see 3 settings through there to change. mdn, msid and home sid/nid #1. lets say i wanted to put this phone on verizon or sprint or something. how is that possible?
also considering this is a world phone with a sim card slot in it, is there a way to use it on at&t or tmobile or others like that?
Old 07-18-2010, 01:00 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.836; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Dude, I see no way that a hard reset at different intervals of battery life would affect anything. I have no "data" to support this, but i've flashed and hard resetted many times, at many different battery levels, and haven't seemed to experience what you are.
Nether do I ether but was just throwing this out there, as I have never run across this before and its about the only thing I could think of thats causing the issue besides my signal. My signal has been solid and not jumping all over the place.

Edit: I think I have found the issue, I know this is going to sound odd but I am pretty sure it was CleanRAM. This started right around the first time I ran it, I did not think anything of it because I have used the same cab forever. I did change a setting in it and pretty sure that is it. I uninstalled it and battery seems to be fine now.

Last edited by Wesley762; 07-18-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfgas View Post
how would I take my Us cellular phone and bring it to a different cellular company? obviously my phone is unlocked and running mightyrom. I would think through epst i would have to change settings but i only see 3 settings through there to change. mdn, msid and home sid/nid #1. lets say i wanted to put this phone on verizon or sprint or something. how is that possible?
also considering this is a world phone with a sim card slot in it, is there a way to use it on at&t or tmobile or others like that?
You could use it on T-Mobile or AT&T but the best data you would get would be 1X. Chances of it getting on Sprint or Verizon are about a 1 in a million shot. Maybe boost mobile but seems like there has been a lot of issues with other phones with Boost.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2