PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2010, 02:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

1 Krazy Kanuck is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

I have been using Mighty Rom since it was available for our phones, but after his latest few releases I have noticed considerable lag and just using my phone is very annoying. I miss more calls than I actually answer. My text messsages are slow and often duplicated. Often the same message is sent 3 times, and sometimes a day late. I am giving up on the Mighty Rom and switching to something more current and hopefully my phone will be uasable again.

Before anyone blames me for any addons causing me grief, I did the task 29 first to clear my phones, then the only thing I installed was Mike's rom, nothing else. I have done this on both my TP2 as well as my wifes TP2 and neither of us are enjoying our phones now.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Krazy Kanuck View Post
I have been using Mighty Rom since it was available for our phones, but after his latest few releases I have noticed considerable lag and just using my phone is very annoying. I miss more calls than I actually answer. My text messsages are slow and often duplicated. Often the same message is sent 3 times, and sometimes a day late. I am giving up on the Mighty Rom and switching to something more current and hopefully my phone will be uasable again.

Before anyone blames me for any addons causing me grief, I did the task 29 first to clear my phones, then the only thing I installed was Mike's rom, nothing else. I have done this on both my TP2 as well as my wifes TP2 and neither of us are enjoying our phones now.
Weird, I've never had this issue. I think MightyROM is the most stable ROM on TP2 CDMA
Old 07-24-2010, 03:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: SPRINT

John_adams is a n00b
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
First time I've heard of this.. Check to see if you have any programs that tweek the battery charging files. next, Hard Reset and start all over again. If you dont have any cabs that will mess with charging then a Hard reset would put everything back together.
ok i found out what the problem is. I installed the cab for 7 bars on the battery and then reversed to the original 5 right after I installed the ROM. Just switched back to 7 an hour ago and so far everything looks good and the battery charged without a problem. thnx for the quick response anyway.

Another question I have though is: how to find a recorded conversation? I cant find the loation of the file anywhere. Its not on the sd card where the normal recordings are. And I cant seem to find any threads about it.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

anyone know what file make lock bar can display CLOCK on it ?

thanks
Old 07-24-2010, 07:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

gunner05 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to gunner05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak_four17 View Post
Open activesync, click tools, click options, uncheck the email box and sync. It say that to stop syncing with outlook it needs to remove all emails from you device..ok? Press ok.

right on point, fantastic! fortunately, the text problem has gone away for now.. perhaps the phone needed a soft reset. cheers for the help!
Old 07-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
anyone know what file make lock bar can display CLOCK on it ?

thanks
That's a special lockscreen called "HTC Lockscreen" that was ported from a different HTC device.

I don't think the author had any issues with hotlinking so here you go (see attached cab)
Attached Files
File Type: cab Lockscreen HTC 2.0 WVGA.cab (141.2 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

stevey5036 is keeping up the good workstevey5036 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Krazy Kanuck View Post

I have to agree.. I was also experiencing major slowdowns and random problems that weren't being addressed. I moved to NRG and have had no problems since. The ROM is much faster and looks better as well.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
That's a special lockscreen called "HTC Lockscreen" that was ported from a different HTC device.

I don't think the author had any issues with hotlinking so here you go (see attached cab)
ya i know but i cant change CHT lockscreen when using this " HTC Lockscree v2.0 " T_T
Old 07-25-2010, 10:21 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
I have to agree.. I was also experiencing major slowdowns and random problems that weren't being addressed. I moved to NRG and have had no problems since. The ROM is much faster and looks better as well.
This is disrespectful to one of the best chefs around....coming into his thread and stating this.....funny thing is there are hundreds of users with no issues....
Old 07-25-2010, 10:41 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevey5036 View Post
Frankly, I think this thread includes quite a bit of what you may find to be beneficial.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=124659

Best regards,
-boggsie
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2