PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldamon View Post
I don't know about you, but my monthly bill would increase dramatically with Epic. Tempting, but no dice.
How does the bill increase?? I guess if you are on a SPECIAL plan you have to switch plans but for me I would stay the same
Old 09-14-2010, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
How does the bill increase?? I guess if you are on a SPECIAL plan you have to switch plans but for me I would stay the same
I'm on a F&F300 plan + data, not SERO. Nothing special about it except Sprint doesn't want me to have it anymore.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:10 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
I'm on a F&F300 plan + data, not SERO. Nothing special about it except Sprint doesn't want me to have it anymore.
Ouch. You don't even get the SERO Premium love next month (only $20/mo extra to upgrade to Epic [$50/mo total], as oppose to the $70/mo EPRP plan holders have to pay for the Epic or $80/mo everyone else has to pay.

I really hope MightyMike releases something, I am stuck with my TP2 for another year before I am eligible for an upgrade.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
I really hope MightyMike releases something, I am stuck with my TP2 for another year before I am eligible for an upgrade.
Actually it's an unwritten secret that Verizon allows smartphone users to upgrade their phone after one year (even if they're on a two-year contract). You can call into their call center to request it and most, if not all reps will honor it. They just don't advertise it for obvious reasons.

I'm in the same boat as you on upgrade dates. But I fully expect to grab a new device at the one year mark...

...and unless things change, I'll be picking up this beast when it drops before Christmas

Old 09-14-2010, 06:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Actually it's an unwritten secret that Verizon allows smartphone users to upgrade their phone after one year (even if they're on a two-year contract). You can call into their call center to request it and most, if not all reps will honor it. They just don't advertise it for obvious reasons.

I'm in the same boat as you on upgrade dates. But I fully expect to grab a new device at the one year mark...

...and unless things change, I'll be picking up this beast when it drops before Christmas

yep, i just took advantage of this a month ago. They let me upgrade and i was only 11 months into my 2 year contract.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

I see the MIGHTY ONE is online..... I hope he is cooking up something great! How are you doing Mike?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
I see the MIGHTY ONE is online..... I hope he is cooking up something great! How are you doing Mike?
Stalker.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor

Hope it's a ported WP7. LOL....
Old 09-15-2010, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Stalker.
Just happy to see that there could still be hope
Old 09-15-2010, 12:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro

pufftissue is a n00b

Hi, I just installed Mighty Rom and it looks pretty good so far. But my data won't work. What do I need to get my data working on Sprint? I thought that it would be compatible out of the box with Sprint?

What are the must-have cabs that Mighty ROM does not include, b/c it looks like a stock 6.5 installation to me, just faster.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2