PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Can anyone else running the FF beta try this and let me know if it is happening to you too?

Scroll to the home tab so that it invokes the weather graphics. Now, press on the taskbar at the top as if you were wanting to check the battery level. The weather animation seems to freeze for me, and then everything locks up for a few seconds. A minor annoyance, but this ROM is so full of win, I'd go with Microsoft's "that's not a bug, it's a feature" line for this one
I tried this, just a tiny bit of lag, almost not even noticeable if your not looking for it. just seems normal for 2.5. personally I have the weather animations turned off.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Can anyone else running the FF beta try this and let me know if it is happening to you too?

Scroll to the home tab so that it invokes the weather graphics. Now, press on the taskbar at the top as if you were wanting to check the battery level. The weather animation seems to freeze for me, and then everything locks up for a few seconds. A minor annoyance, but this ROM is so full of win, I'd go with Microsoft's "that's not a bug, it's a feature" line for this one
I followed your steps and could not reproduce a freeze, and that with memory 74% used at the moment. Same here, tiny jerk, lag and that's all.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor

i may have not noticed when installing on FF beta but i just installed the imnuts Threaded Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62 cab on the OF beta and got the following message..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (7.0 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

barfly is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Has anyone been successful in getting the MLB Game Day Audio working on MightyROM. I have tried everything and can't get this to work. I think the problme is with PIE. MLB's website thinks your are using a PC and is blocking the service. I know someone who installed IE6.1 and got it to work but I don't know if they were using MightyRom or not. I tried it and can't get it to work for me. Does anybody know if there are any Registry Settings I can change? I really need to listen to the games!

Thanks for anybody that can help me. The LINK to the MLB Audio is http://m.mlb.com/gda/index.jsp
Billy, looks like you were already asking this question on this thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=113130&page=4 and one of the changes in PIE was to change the option "Browse websites as" to "Mobile Device" (I think it defaults to "Desktop Computer". Have you tried that?
Old 04-27-2010, 04:56 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I couldn't replicate it either!! I'm connected through USB to my computer!!

Quote:

Also, any Garmin XT Mobile users out there have experience flashing ROMs without re-installing anything? I have everything installed to my memory card, but every so often, I've been getting a non-critical error. Maybe a 6.5.X issue?

Old 04-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
i may have not noticed when installing on FF beta but i just installed the imnuts Threaded Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62 cab on the OF beta and got the following message..
You should be fine this is pretty common.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I tried this, just a tiny bit of lag, almost not even noticeable if your not looking for it. just seems normal for 2.5. personally I have the weather animations turned off.
See, Mike has spoiled us with such improved performance that I think I'm actually noticing small bits of lag since it isn't riddled throughout the rest of the OS... :P

Maybe it is the battery driver that is causing the freeze up or something. So far, it's the only thing that I've installed because I wanted to get a feel for the ROM itself before I started loading junk on it just to see if certain programs I install may not be fully compatible anymore. I usually keep my phone pretty stock though since I rely on it for a lot of work functions.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tpuch pro 2
Carrier: globe

artlexvi is just getting started

Morning(here) guys, been very busy with the FF ROM, super love it. so far....

Quote:
Damn, that's funny. When I got home from work, I saw you mention you were going to bed. Now your up and I am getting ready to go to bed soon. Gotta love the time differences.
hehehe, yeah, am like BALANAR of DOTA, am strong when it's night.

BUG so far:

doesnt open a menu for changing date in clock & alarms.

solution: none

first flash boot, the "start" text on the top left corner is shown.

solution: install the ziggy MM start menu
Old 04-27-2010, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
You should be fine this is pretty common.
i hope so =]

not that i MMS frequently
Old 04-27-2010, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tpuch pro 2
Carrier: globe

artlexvi is just getting started

Ooppss!!! time for SS.

That's all Folks!!!

Last edited by artlexvi; 04-27-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2