PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 09:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Hey I got the 3G icon to show...I was wondering if I would be able to post the edited cab with your graces...

I also did something extra to show my appreciation to Mike and his ROM just waiting for the ok...
Post it up Tj

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Glad it's slow today at work so far so I can play with the ROMs!
Great work here man, lots of support!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Up and running SE! It's 95% configured/tweaked and I cannot break this baby. LOVE IT! Cookies Home Tab is working flawlessly. No hardware button issues. I like that it's 6.5 and not 6.5.x. I like the larger task bar over FF. I like that you can move stuff around on the Start menu vs. 6.5.x you can't. Mike, you are THE MAN!

Last edited by Summit; 05-01-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

got all 3, tried FF frist.... then to SE.... prolly gonna stick to SE but want to try all 3 so OF is my next boat

also did anyone have trouble accessing the site last night? it was down for a good 8 hours when i got home and saw mikes tweet about the release droping... i Q_Q'd (because the dates on the MR site are NOT updated, looking now even you have to dig to find them on the site)

additionally someone have a good comparison chart of features of all 3, I was wondering what the true difference between OF and SE was

Old 05-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

Just need some explanations. I have a lot of settings, links, and icons I would prefer to not have to manually install again. I have used Sashimi some in the past but I noticed on the first page it says XDA UC is built into this ROM (does FF?). Would it be better/easier to use XDA UC or does it matter?
Old 05-01-2010, 10:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

are there any release notes for the new updated rom?
Old 05-01-2010, 10:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

HeXDeMoN is just getting started

I'm running SE right now and I have a text message problem *it carried over from the last mightyrom* when I use the newer 6.5 text messaging. I have to slide out my keyboard to change screens or when I receive texts, I have to slide it in and out again so I can exit or even reply.

What happens is I get a text and the typing area is moved to the middle of the screen and I cant do anything unless I slide my keyboard in and out.

Anyways to fix this? I'd actually prefer to use the old text messaging but with the last mightyrom , when i used it, it locked up my phone almost everytime when I tried to exit. Not sure if the same thing happens in SE though.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:16 AM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4u2 View Post
Just need some explanations. I have a lot of settings, links, and icons I would prefer to not have to manually install again. I have used Sashimi some in the past but I noticed on the first page it says XDA UC is built into this ROM (does FF?). Would it be better/easier to use XDA UC or does it matter?
What's wrong with using Sashimi?

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 05-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Hey Summit,

I have been off for 15 hours, I hear all the ROM's are available, but I don't see them anywhere. No auto notification, nothing on the front page of this Forum, and nothing I saw easily on the MR site.

Help please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
Up and running SE! It's 95% configured/tweaked and I cannot break this baby. LOVE IT! Cookies Home Tab is working flawlessly. No hardware button issues. I like that it's 6.5 and not 6.5.x. I like the larger task bar over FF. I like that you can move stuff around on the Start menu vs. 6.5.x you can't. Mike, you are THE MAN!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 05-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

They are under the Mighty Rom Projects Tab, but I think the site is down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Hey Summit,

I have been off for 15 hours, I hear all the ROM's are available, but I don't see them anywhere. No auto notification, nothing on the front page of this Forum, and nothing I saw easily on the MR site.

Help please.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
got all 3, tried FF frist.... then to SE.... prolly gonna stick to SE but want to try all 3 so OF is my next boat

also did anyone have trouble accessing the site last night? it was down for a good 8 hours when i got home and saw mikes tweet about the release droping... i Q_Q'd (because the dates on the MR site are NOT updated, looking now even you have to dig to find them on the site)

additionally someone have a good comparison chart of features of all 3, I was wondering what the true difference between OF and SE was
yea i did where u from? im from michigan..and ppcgeeks was not working for me from 2am until 9am I was going crazy I slept for about 4 hours just to wake up and see if the site was up and running again

I realized I am now addicted to this site..I see why my girlfriend hates my phone now..

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2