PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
There is another way to get the transparent bars and can be done from the device using volDues' BG Tweak found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=660557

Also, if you would also like to have clear buttons like in my SS, use the attached cab which can also be found here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81899

Attachment 68021

Attachment 68022
So I installed this on my FF and reset, but, nothing changed. Am I missing something? Do I need to change something as well?

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
Old 04-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
So I installed this on my FF and reset, but, nothing changed. Am I missing something? Do I need to change something as well?
You installed the clear icons cab? If so, yes you need to switch to the classic blue theme, that seems to be the only .tsk it changes. If you are talking about the BG Tweak, then find the program in the start menu. be sure to go into settings and check "use fake transparency."
Old 04-27-2010, 03:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

if anybody uses opera on pc 10.52 just came out for dl.
http://www.opera.com/portal/startup/
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One
Carrier: Sprint

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
if anybody uses opera on pc 10.52 just came out for dl.
http://www.opera.com/portal/startup/
done use opera for the pc, but i thanked you anyway lol
Old 04-27-2010, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
You installed the clear icons cab? If so, yes you need to switch to the classic blue theme, that seems to be the only .tsk it changes. If you are talking about the BG Tweak, then find the program in the start menu. be sure to go into settings and check "use fake transparency."
Sorry, I installed the dwizzy cab and change the tsk from classic blue to htc black and back, but nothings changed. I even found the xda thread where dwizzy suggested using the pureblack3 tsk, but that didn't work either.

I suspect the background wallpaper I'm using may not be the correct size. It's 480 x 800. Do I need a wallpaper bigger?

TIA
Old 04-27-2010, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor

nutter butters.. i got used to the nice taskbar icons in FF.. but they arent in the OF beta T_T will they be?

guess im gonna be using SE when it comes out,.. seeing as it has the taskbar icons.

as far as FF, its awesome.. fast and as seamless as it can be for a 6.5.X rom..
but its just not my cup of tea T_T
Old 04-27-2010, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
nutter butters.. i got used to the nice taskbar icons in FF.. but they arent in the OF beta T_T will they be?

guess im gonna be using SE when it comes out,.. seeing as it has the taskbar icons.

the official beta doesnt have it. but you can install it - thread/cab here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639842
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:06 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:

or dl them yourself? not a big deal to dl the tb.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
the official beta doesnt have it. but you can install it - thread/cab here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=639842
thanks ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
or dl them yourself? not a big deal to dl the tb.
well, hard to find if you dont know the exact name of the taskbar theme. and besides.. i thought maybe it was MM team exclusive?
Old 04-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Soulmatic; Thanx for the honesty. Thats what a BETA tester is all about trying it and playing with the rom.

Quote:

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2