PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 07:01 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

In FF is there a "soft reset" button or hot key? I've looked thru the settings and tools and I don't see it. Or is it just the hardware button under the back cover?
Old 04-29-2010, 07:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Plenty of people are running FF and the Official. FF was open for beta 2 or 3 days ago, so you would have to back hundreds of pages to see those comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Why does it seem like EVERYBODY is running this new ROM except me??

NOBODY EVER PAYS ME IN GUM!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

You can use psShutXP Here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1270813247

Maps the power button when held down, to the program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
In FF is there a "soft reset" button or hot key? I've looked thru the settings and tools and I don't see it. Or is it just the hardware button under the back cover?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
This is the one I have been using. Ran into same problem not knowing what radio to flash. So I found this in one of the upgrading threads here. Instead of flashing a radio it flashes boot splash. This is what I use before I flash a new rom and after flashdance. Which fixed my SOD...which walkthru for it a should be up soon. Hope this helps. Rename to exe run from CPU.
So running this will Task29 the phone and include the Sprint radio without having to "add the radio in the mix"?

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-29-2010, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
So running this will Task29 the phone and include the Sprint radio without having to "add the radio in the mix"?
Providing that is the same Task29 file found on page 1, post #6, you do not have to add a radio into the mix. Task29 just needs something in order to run (ie. radio), but Ziggy used a splash screen to cover that. So, just run that Task29 and it will not affect the radio at all. You will have to go into boot loader screen after in order to flash a rom though.

Last edited by willyjay; 04-29-2010 at 11:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:08 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Which .lnk files are you having trouble deleting?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4979

Quote:
Alright you haxors ... I need some mortscript help.

I am trying to write a mortscript to organize the start menu for OF and FF. I don't know if anybody would want it, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Well, I can't figure out why the HTC_*.lnk items in the start menu won't delete after I have tried to move them. The move command ends up copying them, so rather that beat my head against a wall on that, I figured I would just do an explicit delete and the darned files are still there.

I've attached the entire mortscript as it stands now, but here is a code snippet:

Code:
If ( FileExists( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk" ) )
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","hidden", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","readonly", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","system", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","archive", FALSE)
Move( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedia","TRUE"  )
Delete( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk")
EndIf
As I mentioned, the "Move" ends up copying the item, so I thought that by adding an explicit delete, it would clear things up, but it didn't.

Best regards,
-boggsie
I can manually delete them fine, it is something I am trying to automate with a mortscript and it just isn't working for me and I am looking for any thoughts on what else I could do from an automation perspective to resolve.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 04-29-2010, 09:21 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

djhcmd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by artlexvi View Post
OFFTOPIC:
got back-in again, my wife came from work and wake me up showing some nice hot "PANCIT" with "PANDESAL"(yummy) a common breakfast we filipino eat, hahaha.
Is that the stuff with really thin long noodles and some cabbage/ lettuce type stuff in it? I did not realize that was a breakfast food but it is great. We have family friends that are filipino and the mother used to make it for me all the time when I was a kid. Now I dont know what do to because I haven't had it in prob 10 years (they still live in cali, I dont). Not familiar with Pandesal though.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

Is there a way to disable this new volume feature? I'm referring to when you press volume up or down and you can choose between system volume and ringer volume. I want to get rid of this because it screws up my Igo8 (before this feature was added the volume control buttons controlled Igo8's program volume rather than the "master" one we see now). Thanks to anyone who can answer this!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:39 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by artlexvi View Post
a quick question:

how to remove weather in home menu, the one under the clock, kinda irritate me, hehehe.
If you install Cookies Home Tab, and Editor there is a clock that doesn't have the weather on the homescreen...I would try that out for the best results...plus you get CHT which rocks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpot View Post
How do you add the stock radio? I wonder if someone could set them up for the different major carriers so that it's plug and play.

This is the reason I haven't used task29 yet. I don't know where to get, how to add the radio.

Anyway, major thanks to someone willing to set it up for Sprint so I can just d/l and run it.
Personally I would just run task29, then download the Stock Sprint ROM and flash that to get the radio then flash back to MightyROM....thats what I did last night when I broke the FF Beta...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Slayer View Post
Oh, thanks for the info. Been frazzled for the last few days, no work makes Eric a cranky boy.

Any word from Mighty if the FF ROM will have organized folders, as such as his first release of 2.1? The folders were amazingly modern and very fresh .
Really dude...have you been snoozing under a rock for the last month...check the first page ziggy posted a cab to reorganize the start menu with the Mighty Folders...I have tested it on the new Official Beta and Full Force Beta and it work perfect....sorry didn't mean to come off mean if I did...just kinda erks me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
Is there a way to disable this new volume feature? I'm referring to when you press volume up or down and you can choose between system volume and ringer volume. I want to get rid of this because it screws up my Igo8 (before this feature was added the volume control buttons controlled Igo8's program volume rather than the "master" one we see now). Thanks to anyone who can answer this!
The volume controls have been the same just updated versions in all of Mikes ROM's...so kindea confused but I would say to go into your Settings Tab and click Sound Setting...and in there it should have a button for Single Volume instead of the system and ringer it will be one...

Anywho still running through the Beta's trying to find something buggy but there isn't really anything....I really like the FF ROM but I still can't get past the issue with some apps not displaying correctly because of the taskbars, as well as the close out with x issue...if those issues could be fixed it would be the ROM of choice for me...just can't help going back to the standard...

btw guys as far as I have noticed the lag with Arcsoft has been very minimal if at all with the beta...soo woot Mike for his hard work...

Also I have figured out a way to disable HTC Messaging completely...how you ask?...Elementary my dear watson....ohh post ended in suspense

Smurf YEAH!!

Last edited by tjELITE; 04-29-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

There was a CAB given for fixing the Click X to Close that is supposed to work on this ROM. I have not tried or tested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
If you install Cookies Home Tab, and Editor there is a clock that doesn't have the weather on the homescreen...I would try that out for the best results...plus you get CHT which rocks...

Personally I would just run task29, then download the Stock Sprint ROM and flash that to get the radio then flash back to MightyROM....thats what I did last night when I broke the FF Beta...

Really dude...have you been snoozing under a rock for the last month...check the first page ziggy posted a cab to reorganize the start menu with the Mighty Folders...I have tested it on the new Official Beta and Full Force Beta and it work perfect....sorry didn't mean to come off mean if I did...just kinda erks me...

The volume controls have been the same just updated versions in all of Mikes ROM's...so kindea confused but I would say to go into your Settings Tab and click Sound Setting...and in there it should have a button for Single Volume instead of the system and ringer it will be one...

Anywho still running through the Beta's trying to find something buggy but there isn't really anything....I really like the FF ROM but I still can't get past the issue with some apps not displaying correctly because of the taskbars, as well as the close out with x issue...if those issues could be fixed it would be the ROM of choice for me...just can't help going back to the standard...

btw guys as far as I have noticed the lag with Arcsoft has been very minimal if at all with the beta...soo woot Mike for his hard work...

Also I have figured out a way to disable HTC Messaging completely...how you ask?...Elementary my dear watson....ohh post ended in suspense

Smurf YEAH!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2