View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 08:08 AM
boggsie
b00nsquad

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Which .lnk files are you having trouble deleting?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4979

Quote:
Alright you haxors ... I need some mortscript help.

I am trying to write a mortscript to organize the start menu for OF and FF. I don't know if anybody would want it, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Well, I can't figure out why the HTC_*.lnk items in the start menu won't delete after I have tried to move them. The move command ends up copying them, so rather that beat my head against a wall on that, I figured I would just do an explicit delete and the darned files are still there.

I've attached the entire mortscript as it stands now, but here is a code snippet:

Code:
If ( FileExists( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk" ) )
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","hidden", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","readonly", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","system", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","archive", FALSE)
Move( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedia","TRUE"  )
Delete( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk")
EndIf
As I mentioned, the "Move" ends up copying the item, so I thought that by adding an explicit delete, it would clear things up, but it didn't.

Best regards,
-boggsie
I can manually delete them fine, it is something I am trying to automate with a mortscript and it just isn't working for me and I am looking for any thoughts on what else I could do from an automation perspective to resolve.

Best regards,
-boggsie