View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 09:39 AM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by artlexvi View Post
a quick question:

how to remove weather in home menu, the one under the clock, kinda irritate me, hehehe.
If you install Cookies Home Tab, and Editor there is a clock that doesn't have the weather on the homescreen...I would try that out for the best results...plus you get CHT which rocks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpot View Post
How do you add the stock radio? I wonder if someone could set them up for the different major carriers so that it's plug and play.

This is the reason I haven't used task29 yet. I don't know where to get, how to add the radio.

Anyway, major thanks to someone willing to set it up for Sprint so I can just d/l and run it.
Personally I would just run task29, then download the Stock Sprint ROM and flash that to get the radio then flash back to MightyROM....thats what I did last night when I broke the FF Beta...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Slayer View Post
Oh, thanks for the info. Been frazzled for the last few days, no work makes Eric a cranky boy.

Any word from Mighty if the FF ROM will have organized folders, as such as his first release of 2.1? The folders were amazingly modern and very fresh .
Really dude...have you been snoozing under a rock for the last month...check the first page ziggy posted a cab to reorganize the start menu with the Mighty Folders...I have tested it on the new Official Beta and Full Force Beta and it work perfect....sorry didn't mean to come off mean if I did...just kinda erks me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
Is there a way to disable this new volume feature? I'm referring to when you press volume up or down and you can choose between system volume and ringer volume. I want to get rid of this because it screws up my Igo8 (before this feature was added the volume control buttons controlled Igo8's program volume rather than the "master" one we see now). Thanks to anyone who can answer this!
The volume controls have been the same just updated versions in all of Mikes ROM's...so kindea confused but I would say to go into your Settings Tab and click Sound Setting...and in there it should have a button for Single Volume instead of the system and ringer it will be one...

Anywho still running through the Beta's trying to find something buggy but there isn't really anything....I really like the FF ROM but I still can't get past the issue with some apps not displaying correctly because of the taskbars, as well as the close out with x issue...if those issues could be fixed it would be the ROM of choice for me...just can't help going back to the standard...

btw guys as far as I have noticed the lag with Arcsoft has been very minimal if at all with the beta...soo woot Mike for his hard work...

Also I have figured out a way to disable HTC Messaging completely...how you ask?...Elementary my dear watson....ohh post ended in suspense

Smurf YEAH!!

Last edited by tjELITE; 04-29-2010 at 09:42 AM.