PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
I tried to install the official ROM beta after trying FF and I keep getting file is corrupted. Not really sure what I did wrong.

FF battery life and memory usage is awsome other than test over lapin in the address bar in opera I didn't find any issues.

I'll just have to wait for SE ROM.
i hope mine isnt corrupt.. bout to try now
Old 04-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Sorry, I installed the dwizzy cab and change the tsk from classic blue to htc black and back, but nothings changed. I even found the xda thread where dwizzy suggested using the pureblack3 tsk, but that didn't work either.

I suspect the background wallpaper I'm using may not be the correct size. It's 480 x 800. Do I need a wallpaper bigger?

TIA
The wallpaper is irrelevant for this step, you will not get the transparent taskbars until you use the BG Tweak cab at xda. With the dwizzy cab, you are only going to see the loss of the visual buttons on the taksbar, i.e. all you will see is the text from the buttons. If you are not getting this result, remove the dwizzy cab>soft reset>change to classic blue (or the one dwizzy suggested)> reinstall>soft reset. Let me know if it works.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
i hope mine isnt corrupt.. bout to try now
Mine wouldn't get past the password. Let me know how it goes and maybe I'll give it another go.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro2

Soulmatic is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Mine wouldn't get past the password. Let me know how it goes and maybe I'll give it another go.
its flashing now.. so it seems good to go
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
its flashing now.. so it seems good to go
Thanks. I'll give it a go again once I have a little more time.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

FF ROM is rock solid. Had Opera freeze up requiring a soft reset in the early going, but was probably a fluke as it hasn't repeated. I downloaded/installed cabs, saved bookmarks, did a lot of web surfing and all is good.

Only complaint about the whole environment is the 6.5.5 X not closing deal, which MM has already said just doesn't work. That's a PITA for me but I guess I'll get used to it.

Apps installed:

Bing
Resco Explorer
Resco Photo Manager
SBSH Pocket Weather
GPS Weather Radar Pro
HiCalc
ListPro
Finger Keyboard (with SIPChange)
JooJooBee Arcsoft MMS for Verizon
PocketMusic
Pocket Quicken
Pocket Mechanic
PocketBible
BibleReader (OliveTree)
MyMetroLock
My Personal Diet
Pocket Informant
SKTools
Skyfire
SPB Diary
SPB Wallet
SPB Time
SPB Backup (ran scheduled backup fine)
Sprite Terminator
Merriam Webster Dictionary
MobiPocket Reader
Mobile Mgr for Netflix
eReader

Then I got bold and even installed:

SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.3
Shell TF3D Titanium Switcher

Switching between Titanium, TouchFlo, and SPB Mobile Shell works flawlessly. In fact after running a bunch of apps my free mem dropped to around 50M, and when I switched to Mobile Shell without soft resetting, it went up to 63M. So Sense 2.5 is more of a memory hog than Mobile Shell!

Last edited by Summit; 04-27-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Thanks for the help with task29. Way faster than flashing stock...
I saw your post last night as I was getting ready to try Task29 for the first time also. I agree, way faster and less complicated than back and forth between ROMs. Only scare was, not having read thoroughly about the process, that you need to boot to the bootloader after the ROM finishes. For a second I thought I had bricked my phone!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Has anyone been successful in getting the MLB Game Day Audio working on MightyROM. I have tried everything and can't get this to work. I think the problme is with PIE. MLB's website thinks your are using a PC and is blocking the service. I know someone who installed IE6.1 and got it to work but I don't know if they were using MightyRom or not. I tried it and can't get it to work for me. Does anybody know if there are any Registry Settings I can change? I really need to listen to the games!

Thanks for anybody that can help me. The LINK to the MLB Audio is http://m.mlb.com/gda/index.jsp
Old 04-27-2010, 04:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Can anyone else running the FF beta try this and let me know if it is happening to you too?

Scroll to the home tab so that it invokes the weather graphics. Now, press on the taskbar at the top as if you were wanting to check the battery level. The weather animation seems to freeze for me, and then everything locks up for a few seconds. A minor annoyance, but this ROM is so full of win, I'd go with Microsoft's "that's not a bug, it's a feature" line for this one

Also, any Garmin XT Mobile users out there have experience flashing ROMs without re-installing anything? I have everything installed to my memory card, but every so often, I've been getting a non-critical error. Maybe a 6.5.X issue?
Old 04-27-2010, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Major Pain is a n00b

Please include me the next time FF links are distributed. I feel like I have found my new Rom.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2