View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 04:42 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Can anyone else running the FF beta try this and let me know if it is happening to you too?

Scroll to the home tab so that it invokes the weather graphics. Now, press on the taskbar at the top as if you were wanting to check the battery level. The weather animation seems to freeze for me, and then everything locks up for a few seconds. A minor annoyance, but this ROM is so full of win, I'd go with Microsoft's "that's not a bug, it's a feature" line for this one

Also, any Garmin XT Mobile users out there have experience flashing ROMs without re-installing anything? I have everything installed to my memory card, but every so often, I've been getting a non-critical error. Maybe a 6.5.X issue?