PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 07:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner05 View Post
I have a minor annoyance: the last text msg received that is shown when I go to Text Message tab is actually not the last msg received at all! how do i fix this? thanks

oh, one other thing: how do i get rid of outlook in Mail ? I only use Gmail and it shows a second mail account, which i can't even delete, because guess what it's outlook!

cheers guys
To remove the outlook folder in mail go to your activesync settings on your PC and uncheck the e-mail box. once it stops Syncing with outlook, the folder will go away. As for you text I think you can "flick" up and it will go through your messages until it gets to the latest one but no clue why it sometimes doesnt do that automatically..sorry..
Old 07-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jobeach is a n00b

Dude... Your 06/20 ROM is Garbage!

It ruined my TP2!

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2010, 10:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: f
Carrier: f

cnr0616 is keeping up the good workcnr0616 is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobeach View Post

It ruined my TP2!

Thanks!
Idiot. Go get yourself a Kin.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:10 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobeach View Post

It ruined my TP2!

Thanks!
Its called user error...
Old 07-23-2010, 10:42 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweak_four17 View Post
To remove the outlook folder in mail go to your activesync settings on your PC and uncheck the e-mail box. once it stops Syncing with outlook, the folder will go away. As for you text I think you can "flick" up and it will go through your messages until it gets to the latest one but no clue why it sometimes doesnt do that automatically..sorry..
lol...this would be untrue amigo...I believe the only way is to go in to the registry and delete the anactivesync file...however by doing so it really messes with your syncing process...so I recommend not doing it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Its called user error...
...teehee....

ELLO!! I am a slowly but surely a convert to my iPod Touch...damn it vzw pick the iphone up already....I will pop in here and thurr...have fun guys...

Walks away in his cheap darth vader suit....
Old 07-23-2010, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Telus

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
lol...this would be untrue amigo...I believe the only way is to go in to the registry and delete the anactivesync file...however by doing so it really messes with your syncing process...so I recommend not doing it...
Open activesync, click tools, click options, uncheck the email box and sync. It say that to stop syncing with outlook it needs to remove all emails from you device..ok? Press ok, it only deletes outlook emails, not hotmail. Once the sync is finished the only folder on the mail tab will be hotmail, outlook will not be there..I just tried it and it worked for me..no need to mess with the registry or screw things up.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: SPRINT

John_adams is a n00b
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║

Thx Mighty. Installed it a couple of days ago on my HTC and it looks great. However I have a big problem with the battery being charged. When I plug in the charger it charges for a bit but then it stops and the LED light starts blinking green and orange. The battery gets very hot to the touch and the icon on top shows that it is not charging, even though the charger is plugged in. When I turn the phone off it charges without a problem. I assume the issue is with the battery driver.... Please help...
Appreciated.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:07 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║

First time I've heard of this.. Check to see if you have any programs that tweek the battery charging files. next, Hard Reset and start all over again. If you dont have any cabs that will mess with charging then a Hard reset would put everything back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_adams View Post
Thx Mighty. Installed it a couple of days ago on my HTC and it looks great. However I have a big problem with the battery being charged. When I plug in the charger it charges for a bit but then it stops and the LED light starts blinking green and orange. The battery gets very hot to the touch and the icon on top shows that it is not charging, even though the charger is plugged in. When I turn the phone off it charges without a problem. I assume the issue is with the battery driver.... Please help...
Appreciated.

Old 07-24-2010, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

This thread is on track to over take the MightyRom 4 / Diamond thread soon... maybe in a couple of weeks... (its at 989 pages, about 9883 posts)... Impressive ...
Old 07-24-2010, 02:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
First time I've heard of this.. Check to see if you have any programs that tweek the battery charging files. next, Hard Reset and start all over again. If you dont have any cabs that will mess with charging then a Hard reset would put everything back together.
Either battery or phone going dead, happed on my Mogul, replaced my battery, all was well, but I was told by the guy doing repairs that its a mixed bad and a few of them where the "charging circut" in the Mogul going out... I can believe that considering my Sony CLIE UX50 days... (USB Charge mod, extended battery pack mod... loads more)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
This thread is on track to over take the MightyRom 4 / Diamond thread soon... maybe in a couple of weeks... (its at 989 pages, about 9883 posts)... Impressive ...
I think its passed it a few times... this has been "pruned" a few times actually, normally near every major release milestone

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2