PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM Themes By Purian

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post

Updated 6/20/10 Theme
Get Yours Here
Just in case nobody noticed, on the 2nd post on here, I believe Purian meant to link to 6/20/10's BlackOut II and not the older one.

Corrected link here: http://purian.ziggy471.com/download/...II+6.20.10.cab

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Is it just me but does anyone else prefer the Favorites implementation in Sense 2.1 over Sense 2.5? I much preferred the Sense 2.1 implementation where you had a slider on the right and when you stopped on a favorite, you had icons below the picture for phone, text, e-mail, etc. The only way to get this with Sense 2.5 is to select the contact card for the favorite but then you have to go to another screen to make your selection.
Is there any way to keep Sense 2.5 but go back to the Sense 2.1 favorites?

Thanks,
Vlip3
Old 08-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

I hope someone can help. I am running the mightyrom from 2/1 OS 5.2.21890 and radio 1.96.00WF. All has been fine until about 2 weeks ago when I started NOT receiving text messages. the only way to get it working is to power off the phone, wait a few minutes, power it back on. then go into system settings and click on UPDATE FIRMWARE. I called sprint but didnt tell them I was running a custom rom.. HOWEVER, they told me they have heard of this issue and I need a software update to RESOLVE..

Does anyone know if this is the case? I dont want to go thtough flashing my phone, erasing all the programs and starting over if there is a solution to this. I think there is a network issue if I can re-register on the network and it works.

Can anyone help??? Thanks!
Old 08-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
I hope someone can help. I am running the mightyrom from 2/1 OS 5.2.21890 and radio 1.96.00WF. All has been fine until about 2 weeks ago when I started NOT receiving text messages. the only way to get it working is to power off the phone, wait a few minutes, power it back on. then go into system settings and click on UPDATE FIRMWARE. I called sprint but didnt tell them I was running a custom rom.. HOWEVER, they told me they have heard of this issue and I need a software update to RESOLVE..

Does anyone know if this is the case? I dont want to go thtough flashing my phone, erasing all the programs and starting over if there is a solution to this. I think there is a network issue if I can re-register on the network and it works.

Can anyone help??? Thanks!
have you tried updating your PRL and radio, nether require a hard reset.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 07:38 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
have you tried updating your PRL and radio, nether require a hard reset.
I tried the PRL.. how do I do the RADIO? what files do I need and how do I update with erasing anything on the phone? currently I have 1.96.00WF
Old 08-02-2010, 07:42 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
I tried the PRL.. how do I do the RADIO? what files do I need and how do I update with erasing anything on the phone? currently I have 1.96.00WF
Here are the radios.....flash em just like a rom...sd card or RUU....I would try 2.32 from Sprint...
Old 08-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Here are the radios.....flash em just like a rom...sd card or RUU....I would try 2.32 from Sprint...
Does flashing a radio ERASE the phone? I downloaded a new radio but went to run the program and it says it will erase the phone (looks like the same screen as when you flash a rom and it erases the phone)_. I dont wan to erase the phone...

also you say HERE are the radios but there is no link
Old 08-02-2010, 08:01 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Does flashing a radio ERASE the phone? I downloaded a new radio but went to run the program and it says it will erase the phone (looks like the same screen as when you flash a rom and it erases the phone)_. I dont wan to erase the phone...

also you say HERE are the radios but there is no link

oop sorry forgot link....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342

and no it will not hard reset the phone....at least it should not....but there is always a chance...I only say that because anything can happen...but I have NEVER had radio rest the TP2....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:22 PM
Almost a VIP

OK flashed the latest 2.32.00wf and text messaging still doesnt work.. any other ideas?
Old 08-02-2010, 08:27 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
OK flashed the latest 2.32.00wf and text messaging still doesnt work.. any other ideas?
Have you tried updating the profile....if that does not work your alternative to me at least is....hard rest....if that does not fix it......I would flash to the latest stock Sprint rom and go from there....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2