PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Iusacell

TecMan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Hi DaveTN:

Thanks for your comments and support..

Here is my TP2 Time Problem:

I live at GMT-6 Mexico City, Monterrey…in fact..I live in Monterrey Mexico…I reviewed over to CDMA services then tap on "Time Synchronization" and then "get settings". From there, make sure the checkbox next to "Time synchronize with mobile network automatically" is checked…Then click on "update now". ok…as soon as I connected my TP2 with my Computer (it has as Time Zone UTC-0600 Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey) the TP2’s Time changed to one hour less

Here is my TP2 Time Solution:

I changed my Computer Time Zone to Eastern Time US with hour adjustment and then I connected my TP2 with my computer…all working well…the TP2 Time never changed.

This is my first time with TP2 Time Problem with MightyROMs.

Thanks

TecMan
Old 07-31-2010, 08:16 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecMan View Post
Hi DaveTN:

Thanks for your comments and support..

Here is my TP2 Time Problem:

I live at GMT-6 Mexico City, Monterrey…in fact..I live in Monterrey Mexico…I reviewed over to CDMA services then tap on "Time Synchronization" and then "get settings". From there, make sure the checkbox next to "Time synchronize with mobile network automatically" is checked…Then click on "update now". ok…as soon as I connected my TP2 with my Computer (it has as Time Zone UTC-0600 Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey) the TP2’s Time changed to one hour less

Here is my TP2 Time Solution:

I changed my Computer Time Zone to Eastern Time US with hour adjustment and then I connected my TP2 with my computer…all working well…the TP2 Time never changed.

This is my first time with TP2 Time Problem with MightyROMs.

Thanks

TecMan
Tecman,
Glad I could help. Since your time is being adjusted by the computer, I will bet that the computer is set to adjust the time for daylight savings time which would account for being off by one hour. In that case on your computer, click on the time and then "change time and date settings" > "change time zone" and then uncheck "automatically adjust time for daylight savings time".
If not, the time will be off by one hour again at the end of October when daylight savings time ends.

David
Old 07-31-2010, 08:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Iusacell/MX

hmotwr is just getting started

That's a common bug and it's not related to Mighty roms, but to Iusacell network. Once you disable the automatic time update based on the network and leave it to the computer alone the issue will disappear.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hello guys,
I was gone for two weeks for my wedding and honeymoon. I was wondering how many pages i was going to have to read through and was very suprised that i only had to read through about 15 pages!
I know Mike is taking a break playing with his desire and waiting for WM7, but i remember the good ol' days when if you missed more then 2 days you had 50-100 pages to catch up on.
Old 08-01-2010, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

dougw03 is a n00b

I just upgraded today from the May release and now can't get my location to update. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 08-01-2010, 06:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougw03 View Post
I just upgraded today from the May release and now can't get my location to update. Anyone have any suggestions?
did you enable it on the weather tab?
Old 08-01-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

Vaudou is a n00b

This might be a really dumb question, but how do I flash this ROM after doing a Task29? I see that it is in .cab form, which would mean I would have to flash from SD card right? Well I've never done that and even though I have read a few times about it I wouldn't know how to flash after Task29'ing... Thanks!!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:13 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaudou View Post
This might be a really dumb question, but how do I flash this ROM after doing a Task29? I see that it is in .cab form, which would mean I would have to flash from SD card right? Well I've never done that and even though I have read a few times about it I wouldn't know how to flash after Task29'ing... Thanks!!
this rom is not in cab form. dont know where you get that idea. but after you task29, you put it into bootloader mode (with phone off, hold vol down and power) than you connect the usb cable to computer and open the rom exe.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
this rom is not in cab form. dont know where you get that idea. but after you task29, you put it into bootloader mode (with phone off, hold vol down and power) than you connect the usb cable to computer and open the rom exe.
damn razor. stop being so helpful.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
Old 08-01-2010, 07:21 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
damn razor. stop being so helpful.
well shit dude...i felt bad for the poor fella. lol jk
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2