PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdogtag1 View Post
it was really slow..laggy. editor complained about incompatible version. quicklinks not retaining settings, after a restart they would not refresh images. but for whatever reason (i cant explain it) installing the editor first things work soooth and correctly.
the more I think about it, that may all have been from a upgrade, but I do it that way now even after a fresh flash, and have no issues.
That's pretty much what I had too. Landscape would come up blank with no quick links. Slow to respond like it's thinking about things alot. Just silly stuff. Once removed it was back to normal.

Can't say 16 links is much better really. The lag isn't there, but the blank landscape rears it's head every so often. A close and an open fixes it.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2

rodbac is just getting started

Can I ask a(nother) stupid question:

Why am I not receiving MMS (messages with a pic)?

I recall seeing things like this mentioned, and I'm going to search, but I thought everything was working fine on my phone (never was sent a pic before today) so never read further. I thought there were just problems with formatting and such, but I'm not receiving anything at all. Didn't even know my wife had sent anything until she called to ask how I like the pic.

Anyone want to help out this clueless Mighty fan?

Last edited by rodbac; 06-30-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac
Can I ask a(nother) stupid question:

Why am I not receiving MMS (messages with a pic)?

I recall seeing things like this mentioned, and I'm going to search, but I thought everything was working fine on my phone (never was sent a pic before today) so never read further. I thought there were just problems with formatting and such, but I'm not receiving anything at all. Didn't even know my wife had sent anything until she called to ask how I like the pic.

Anyone want to help out this clueless Mighty fan?
did you install an arcsoft cab?

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 06-30-2010, 05:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: MightyROM FF TP2

rodbac is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

did you install an arcsoft cab?
Was about to do that. I guess I thought receiving them at all would be possible in a standard ROM, and the Arcsoft CAB was just for formatting them differently.

I'll install now.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post
Was about to do that. I guess I thought receiving them at all would be possible in a standard ROM, and the Arcsoft CAB was just for formatting them differently.

I'll install now.
nope... but I had hoped Ziggy would do something about his great provisioning tool and add MMS support to it as well, but that hasnt happened (yet?)

Old 06-30-2010, 05:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 (MR FF 050110)
Carrier: Big Red Z

Dai uy B is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Comm manager in landscape

+1 Comm manager works fine in landscape on FF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernatedogg18 View Post
Quick question; Does anyone know what the heck is wrong with the comm manager in landscape mode on these ROMs??? The done button won't show up after starting comm manager in landscape mode, the menu won't dissappear after it is pressed the first time, and scrolling up and down eventually screws up the screen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
I have Full Force, and that is one thing I have never had a problem with. Works without problems. I prefer the Win 6.5.x because the buttons and controls are more finger friendly.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

xjack is becoming a great contributor
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgross View Post
thanks, but that's not the one that I am looking for. that one is Internet Sharing. I am looking for Wifi Internet Sharing which is under start/settings/connections.
This is the program/connection/switch?? that i am trying to find so that I can make a shortcut, put it into the Start menu and then create a quick link.

JSG
The file is in the Windows Folder called CMInternetSharing.exe, or copy the CMInternetSharing.lnk (also in the windows folder) to the start menu somewhere and it will be accessible with quicklinks, etc...

To see it in Resco you must goto Menu->Options->General. Then uncheck all the "hide" boxes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jsgross is just getting started
Smile Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjack View Post
The file is in the Windows Folder called CMInternetSharing.exe, or copy the CMInternetSharing.lnk (also in the windows folder) to the start menu somewhere and it will be accessible with quicklinks, etc...

To see it in Resco you must goto Menu->Options->General. Then uncheck all the "hide" boxes.
Thanks, I got it and now have a Quicklink for Wifi Sharing. Now I know why I couldn't find the file when I did a search of the phone, it's not called that. Who would have thought that CMInternetSharing was the file I was looking for.

I appreciate your help.

JSG
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

digiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardigiblur is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I searched this thread for VZW_Rilphone.dll but only the first post came up. What's the difference with this new DLL file?
Old 06-30-2010, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

sammich!!! first and foremost great work on the theme bro but i found a bug on your carbon red theme it seems to need a dialer upgrade for the 06/20/10 ROM please look into this and thank you oh n i have uninstall issues with your theme as well it seems not to wanna uninstall completely after you install it thank you sir

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2