PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by QClemons View Post
I connect to Active Sync everyday using BT connection with no problems, I can do everything with BT that I can using USB conection. This makes syncing my info much easier and faster. I am running MR OF 5.24.2010
Problem is, it doesn't seem to work with everyone all the time on any computer

Like me, for example, I have Windows 7 on my laptop with bluetooth synced up to my phone. But even though the devices show they're connected to each other, I can't seem to ever get the device to show up in "My Computer" and Windows Mobile Device Center won't sync over bluetooth either (and yes, the "enable bluetooth" option is selected)
Old 09-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

luc1f3rspalm is becoming a great contributor

Is there anyway i can get an alternative mirror for the 062010 tp2 release? the only internet i have accessable at the moment is using a barracuda firewall and for what ever reason its blocking mightyrom.com

hotfile.com works (suprisingly...)

I'm on a military installation going through pre-deployment stuff (afghanistan...) and need to flash a different rom (i've grown tired of NRG's rom)

thank you.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by luc1f3rspalm View Post
Is there anyway i can get an alternative mirror for the 062010 tp2 release? the only internet i have accessable at the moment is using a barracuda firewall and for what ever reason its blocking mightyrom.com

hotfile.com works (suprisingly...)

I'm on a military installation going through pre-deployment stuff (afghanistan...) and need to flash a different rom (i've grown tired of NRG's rom)

thank you.
I re-downloaded the 6/20 ROM for you just now, and then uploaded it to a hotfile link that I just sent to you in a PM.

Mike likes to track his downloads so please only use the hotfile link for your personal use and do not re-distribute it or re-post it elsewhere

On a personal note: Thank you for your service to your country. Stay safe
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Lurker

Thank you very much!

I'm really happy with this rom too, I'll most likely never be going back to NRG, It was way to bloated and finicky.

Last edited by luc1f3rspalm; 09-12-2010 at 11:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: verizon

QClemons is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to QClemons

I'm running W7 as well so try the following after you get you phone and computer linked. On phone go to start/settings/bluetooth and you should see activesync listed under your computer name, click on AS and it should connect. This is what I do and I get sync everytime. Let me know what happens and if anything else I can hep with.

I also added activesync to my quiklinks so when I tap on it hit menu and it will give an option to connect via BT, choose that and it will take you to the same place.

Last edited by QClemons; 09-12-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Lurker

Mightymike, i went ahead and made a 20 dollar donation, this rom really impressed me and it's blown all the other roms i've flashed in the past away.

Thank you very much for working so hard on this and taking time out of your busy schedule to support it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:27 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
I re-downloaded the 6/20 ROM for you just now, and then uploaded it to a hotfile link that I just sent to you in a PM.

Mike likes to track his downloads so please only use the hotfile link for your personal use and do not re-distribute it or re-post it elsewhere

On a personal note: Thank you for your service to your country. Stay safe
very nice of you, please guys hit some thanx for both of them.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
No, he's definitely brewing something up...

...But it's not what you might expect

Keep in mind that Mike is now using an Android device on an HSPA (not CDMA) network. The CDMA TP2 is, sadly, a dying breed. It should last a while for those who still use it. But you will never again see the level of tweaking and support that we once saw with it

I guess. I'm not suggesting he rush it or owes us anything. I didn't mean to go there. I was just thinking it's been over a month since he said we'd see something in a week. Maybe he decided to just say forget it. I got better things to do. I wouldn't blame him.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2

parcou is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff6789 View Post
Problem is, it doesn't seem to work with everyone all the time on any computer

Like me, for example, I have Windows 7 on my laptop with bluetooth synced up to my phone. But even though the devices show they're connected to each other, I can't seem to ever get the device to show up in "My Computer" and Windows Mobile Device Center won't sync over bluetooth either (and yes, the "enable bluetooth" option is selected)
I too was on Win7 with my TP2 and never had a BT sync issue. BT setup was much easier on Win7 over XP once you download the correct connection manager. Verify your partnership maybe del and rebuild them...it should work smoothly...I have less headaches with Win7 over XP with BT sync...
(retired) VZW TP
(retired) VZW 6800
Old 09-14-2010, 09:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolostminds View Post
I've been contemplating jumping from WinMo to Android for a few months. I really like the Samsung Epic but two things have been holding me back.
1. Hesitant about jumping from Big Red to Sprint after 10 years.
2. No MightyMike ROM's

Guess this takes care of one of my concerns.
I don't know about you, but my monthly bill would increase dramatically with Epic. Tempting, but no dice.

Last edited by aldamon; 09-14-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2