View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by luc1f3rspalm View Post
Is there anyway i can get an alternative mirror for the 062010 tp2 release? the only internet i have accessable at the moment is using a barracuda firewall and for what ever reason its blocking mightyrom.com

hotfile.com works (suprisingly...)

I'm on a military installation going through pre-deployment stuff (afghanistan...) and need to flash a different rom (i've grown tired of NRG's rom)

thank you.
I re-downloaded the 6/20 ROM for you just now, and then uploaded it to a hotfile link that I just sent to you in a PM.

Mike likes to track his downloads so please only use the hotfile link for your personal use and do not re-distribute it or re-post it elsewhere

On a personal note: Thank you for your service to your country. Stay safe
This post has been thanked 8 times.