PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufftissue View Post
Hi, I just installed Mighty Rom and it looks pretty good so far. But my data won't work. What do I need to get my data working on Sprint? I thought that it would be compatible out of the box with Sprint?

What are the must-have cabs that Mighty ROM does not include, b/c it looks like a stock 6.5 installation to me, just faster.

Go to start/ tools folder/ Provision Device/ and select Sprint and comit to it at the bottom. Soft reset and give it a go.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufftissue View Post
Hi, I just installed Mighty Rom and it looks pretty good so far. But my data won't work. What do I need to get my data working on Sprint? I thought that it would be compatible out of the box with Sprint?

What are the must-have cabs that Mighty ROM does not include, b/c it looks like a stock 6.5 installation to me, just faster.

You need to load the correct carrier provision on the phone. I think it is in the windows menu under tools. I hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 01:34 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Actually it's an unwritten secret that Verizon allows smartphone users to upgrade their phone after one year (even if they're on a two-year contract). You can call into their call center to request it and most, if not all reps will honor it. They just don't advertise it for obvious reasons.

I'm in the same boat as you on upgrade dates. But I fully expect to grab a new device at the one year mark...

...and unless things change, I'll be picking up this beast when it drops before Christmas

Too bad I'm on Sprint. I'm not going to complain since I pay less than $37/mo after tax/fees - which includes unlimited text/data. I've found that the 6/20 release has been acting really funky lately (just locking up a lot). It was perfectly fine last month and I haven't installed anything different since then.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 09-15-2010, 01:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

littlemamaof1 is a n00b

Please some help. My picture mail will not work. I am on Sprint tp2 mightyrom, provisioned correctly, I tried all of the .cab files on the first page, I can finally send picture mail but I am not receiving it. Any suggestions??
Old 09-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Make sure your phone is provisioned with the correct carrier, in your case Sprint. look at the first post of mine in this page to follow directions on how to provision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemamaof1 View Post
Please some help. My picture mail will not work. I am on Sprint tp2 mightyrom, provisioned correctly, I tried all of the .cab files on the first page, I can finally send picture mail but I am not receiving it. Any suggestions??
Old 09-15-2010, 03:44 PM
Lurker

littlemamaof1 is a n00b

Yes, as I said in my previous post I am provisioned correctly (with Sprint) Anyone else have any suggestions? I really love mightyrom except for this problem, I really want to be able to receive picture mail.....
Old 09-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemamaof1 View Post
Yes, as I said in my previous post I am provisioned correctly (with Sprint) Anyone else have any suggestions? I really love mightyrom except for this problem, I really want to be able to receive picture mail.....
Have you done this? From the first page:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post

Sprint

Q: MMS Support? (Phone install ONLY!)
A: 3 options
  • This is the latest imnuts post with Arcsoft cabs NON-THREADED.
  • This is the latest imnuts post with Arcsoft cabs THREADED.
  • Finally, there is this cab which does not have threading, and has support for .gif.
Credit to hypeo. Here are his instructions: (for the last cab I listed..)
Uninstall Arcsoft (if installed), soft reset, make sure outlook or messaging is turned off through task manager, install this version of Arcsoft, soft reset,
set retrival mode to auto.
For those with issues, look here (mostly for boost mobile users).
Old 09-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Lurker

littlemamaof1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldamon View Post
Have you done this? From the first page:
Yes, I could not send or receive prior to doing those, but I did try all three and now I can send but not receive. I did not bother to remove the .cabs though, so all three are on there, could that be causing a problem? When I send picture mail I just attach a picture to a text. I can also go to the picture and click on mail from the picture and it brings up three mms options, the "Sprint Picture Mail" with a camera Icon, that does not work at all, says 'picture mail is not supported on this platform'..... and the other two say "Picture Message (SMS / MMS)" and "Picture Mail (SMS / MMS)" Both have the generic phone/envelope icons next to them and both will send picture mail, but I am not able to receive any

In Programs the three I have listed are:

imnuts ArcSoft MMS
Arcsoft MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c
DCP Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79

I don't remember which is which now, but those are the cabs from the first page that are on there now

Last edited by littlemamaof1; 09-15-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:19 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

So how long has it been since Mighty updated this ROM ?

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 09-15-2010, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
So how long has it been since Mighty updated this ROM ?
the release date is in the first post

Last edited by razorloves; 09-15-2010 at 06:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2