PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
maybe im lost here but what the hell is task29?
Task29 pretty much wipes out EVERYTHING on your cellphone (with the exception of the bootloader ofcourse)

By running task29 before flashes, you can effectively prevent different ROMs from conflicting with each other.

So...if you are facing random problems no one else are facing, run task29 and reflash

Download: http://www.ziggy471.com/downloads/Task29.exe

credits go to ziggy471

Last edited by danny6514; 06-29-2010 at 02:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fastmike is keeping up the good workfastmike is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/18.794; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

for the last week ive been running iphonetoday screen roflmao.

donthate it moves fluid as ever. doesnt even chop one bit and is quite useful for having alot of shortcuts on ur homescreen.
OMG, iphonetoday is super fast! I've been using SPB MobileShell since its faster than Manila, but iphonetoday is much faster and uses less ram.

Also, the new release seems like a very solid kernel. I can switch between Opera Mini, RSS Hub, poutlook, VitoSMS, and repeat so fast.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

HAHAHA... I remember PRE XP SP1 days... if you ever formatted a heavily used disk using the "Quick Format" feature (hell even PRE XP SP2) you could encounter rogue sections of data that caused all sorts of hellish errors and the like... (pretty much the same stuff that happens with WinMo but on a laptop/desktop system scale...)

think of task29 as a FULL FORMAT (well that and partition deletion) instead of the "Quick Format" that you get when just flashing a new ROM each time

Old 06-29-2010, 05:03 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmike View Post
OMG, iphonetoday is super fast! I've been using SPB MobileShell since its faster than Manila, but iphonetoday is much faster and uses less ram.

Also, the new release seems like a very solid kernel. I can switch between Opera Mini, RSS Hub, poutlook, VitoSMS, and repeat so fast.
I tried it out recently as well...got down to 38% after a soft reset with iPhoneToday...only big issue I have is that for some reason it is using data because it is always enabled when I go to look at my phone...other than that the UI is quite simple and very smooth...the Options menu could use a bit of an overhaul maybe with the Sense SDK...
Old 06-29-2010, 06:23 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny6514 View Post
Task29 pretty much wipes out EVERYTHING on your cellphone (with the exception of the bootloader ofcourse)

By running task29 before flashes, you can effectively prevent different ROMs from conflicting with each other.

So...if you are facing random problems no one else are facing, run task29 and reflash

I attached the file, download and unzip it. credits go to ziggy471
Please refrain from attaching my files to your posts, either link to my post on the first page or my site. Mike, Purian and I track our downloads from our site.

Here are the stats for a few of the files in my post on the first page:
Task29: 3632 downloads
Re-Arrange MM Start Menu: 1301 downloads
Thanks on that post: 71 that's 1.44%

Thanks,

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan

Last edited by ziggy471; 06-29-2010 at 06:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

is there any other way to get the toggle switches that are in cookie home tab app if you're not running that program? i removed that app and just added the 16 quick links but i would like to add the toggle switches back ie the bluetooth on/off switch
Old 06-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmike View Post

Could you post a link to the newest release of Iphone today. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything current or for wvga.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633618

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
Could you post a link to the newest release of Iphone today. I did a quick search and couldn't find anything current or for wvga.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:50 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Please refrain from attaching my files to your posts, either link to my post on the first page or my site. Mike, Purian and I track our downloads from our site.

Thanks,

Z
Unbelievable stats.....

I love your new sig!!! So true!!=D>
Old 06-29-2010, 10:00 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post

Thanks,

Z
Wow... That's pathetic, 1.44%..!!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2