PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 10:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Please refrain from attaching my files to your posts, either link to my post on the first page or my site. Mike, Purian and I track our downloads from our site.

Here are the stats for a few of the files in my post on the first page:
Task29: 3632 downloads
Re-Arrange MM Start Menu: 1301 downloads
Thanks on that post: 71 that's 1.44%

Thanks,

Z
Hey Ziggy...I grabbed it off your site. So it counts now. Thanks for the help. I'll give it a whirl now.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

betterwang is a n00b

Wifi router gets disconnected after the phone switches off.
But according to hxxp://support.wmwifirouter.com/knowledge/KB1004038/
it should be able to work.
I dont know whether should go here, but I remember it works as expected on a sprint stock ROM.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
is there any other way to get the toggle switches that are in cookie home tab app if you're not running that program? i removed that app and just added the 16 quick links but i would like to add the toggle switches back ie the bluetooth on/off switch
Not that I know of, maybe someone can chime in that has more information. You could always put the comm manager into the quick links.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

I'm running DarkNinja's Android taskbar... Does anyone know how to change to color of the numbers on the clock to match the Android green?
Thanks in advance.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
I'm running DarkNinja's Android taskbar... Does anyone know how to change to color of the numbers on the clock to match the Android green?
Thanks in advance.
Just to add to this, I personally would like them to be transparent if someone can do this, I rather not see the clock, running Full Force 6.5.x

Old 06-29-2010, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

gpshemi is becoming a great contributor

Pulled off task 29 fine. Loaded newest ROM. All good. Clear storage. Loaded CookieMonster's Hometab v1.8.5 as first thing and things got instantly screwy. Took it back out with clear storage. Might try Santod's 16 link since that's all I really want anyway.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have installed cookies many times and nothing screws it up. What is happening?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
Pulled off task 29 fine. Loaded newest ROM. All good. Clear storage. Loaded CookieMonster's Hometab v1.8.5 as first thing and things got instantly screwy. Took it back out with clear storage. Might try Santod's 16 link since that's all I really want anyway.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I have installed cookies many times and nothing screws it up. What is happening?
IIRC CHT sets animation at highest @ install, makes everything crawl for a bit till all the animation has been loaded/rendered... PITA really, but disable it, use CHTE to tweak it to how YOU will be using it and after a soft reset everything should smooth out...

as for mike and the others using iphonetoday, im just NOT a fan of the iPhone iOS software layout... I dont think I ever will be... it IS fast especially mixed with MR, but to each his own...

Old 06-29-2010, 04:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
IIRC CHT sets animation at highest @ install, makes everything crawl for a bit till all the animation has been loaded/rendered... PITA really, but disable it, use CHTE to tweak it to how YOU will be using it and after a soft reset everything should smooth out...

as for mike and the others using iphonetoday, im just NOT a fan of the iPhone iOS software layout... I dont think I ever will be... it IS fast especially mixed with MR, but to each his own...
I agree...i was just seeing what it is all about. It is quick...ive ran it 4-5 days and almost sense 2.5 time again.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 06-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Theres really nothing that can be done with MR and Sense any further... since HTC/Carriers/Quallcomm refuse to include proper 2D/3D acceleration drivers, there is little that can be done besides further code optimizations on HTC's side... (well app updates but thats a MR specific thing in this case)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2