PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 06:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA :(
Carrier: Sprint

afripino is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Guess it doesn't matter to me about the title...like what do you hit refresh every couple days and be like OMG he released something....if you want to keep up to date....just watch his website...
no I don't refresh every couple days and I don't go to mighty's site everyday to check for updates, but I do go to ppcgeeks everyday. it's just common practice around here to have dates in the title of your ROM threads.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 06:24 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by afripino View Post
no I don't refresh every couple days and I don't go to mighty's site everyday to check for updates, but I do go to ppcgeeks everyday. it's just common practice around here to have dates in the title of your ROM threads.
Guess I don't get confused....
Old 06-05-2010, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Does anyone know why I cant change the startmenu selector in any of the might roms? Usually I just use Total Commander to copy and replace the file then a softy and im good.
Old 06-05-2010, 08:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Hey Guys & Gals.. How are things around here..!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Does anyone know why I cant change the startmenu selector in any of the might roms? Usually I just use Total Commander to copy and replace the file then a softy and im good.
Are you sure it's actually replacing the file? I only ask cuz I was having the same issue with TC that it wasn't giving me an "Unable to replace" message but it wasnt overwriting the old files either. Try renaming the old file with a ".bak" on the end and then copy your new file in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post

Hehe... looks like somethings about to happen...
Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 PM
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

ive tried to rename but I cant find the file in windows file. I think Mike has that img in some other file, I just dont know where!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:22 PM
VIP Member

Question Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Any news on the FF Black Out theme? Hopefully you have some thing sweet for us!!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
ive tried to rename but I cant find the file in windows file. I think Mike has that img in some other file, I just dont know where!
StartMenu_Selection.png

I just checked and I've got it in mine...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Things have been very, VERY quiet around here thanx to Mr. Evo. We need a breakthrough!!

Quote:

Last edited by hypeo; 06-05-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Any news on the FF Black Out theme? Hopefully you have some thing sweet for us!!!!
The news for now is for Full Force BlueSatin R3BORN .. It is Complete !!! Strong base is set for the Blackout Series as well., Should be soon., I've taken a very much needed brake.!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2