PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I have installed cookies many times and nothing screws it up. What is happening?
I agree, never had any problems loading cookies...now uninstalling thats a different story...LOL, but he fsaid he fixed the problem, so we'll see when the newest version comes out again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshemi View Post
Pulled off task 29 fine. Loaded newest ROM. All good. Clear storage. Loaded CookieMonster's Hometab v1.8.5 as first thing and things got instantly screwy. Took it back out with clear storage. Might try Santod's 16 link since that's all I really want anyway.
I second hypeo's comment. I persoanlly have not had any problems loading cookies at all. If you could enlighten us as to what is going on. Someone here should be able to help you figure it out.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
I agree, never had any problems loading cookies...now uninstalling thats a different story...LOL, but he fsaid he fixed the problem, so we'll see when the newest version comes out again.

I second hypeo's comment. I persoanlly have not had any problems loading cookies at all. If you could enlighten us as to what is going on. Someone here should be able to help you figure it out.
With the last few versions, I've found it better to install the CHT editor, before Hometab. Not sure why. I had some problems a few versions back, but none since i started installing it this way, which seems backwards.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

and what were the problems?

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 06-29-2010, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
and what were the problems?
it was really slow..laggy. editor complained about incompatible version. quicklinks not retaining settings, after a restart they would not refresh images. but for whatever reason (i cant explain it) installing the editor first things work soooth and correctly.
the more I think about it, that may all have been from a upgrade, but I do it that way now even after a fresh flash, and have no issues.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdogtag1 View Post
it was really slow..laggy. editor complained about incompatible version. quicklinks not retaining settings, after a restart they would not refresh images. but for whatever reason (i cant explain it) installing the editor first things work soooth and correctly.
the more I think about it, that may all have been from a upgrade, but I do it that way now even after a fresh flash, and have no issues.
yes the general consensus is CHTE first and CHT second, also, ALWAYS get the latest from the main pages for both of them (i posted links earlier, otherwise google is your friend) to avoid random issues and version mismatch's

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdogtag1 View Post
With the last few versions, I've found it better to install the CHT editor, before Hometab. Not sure why. I had some problems a few versions back, but none since i started installing it this way, which seems backwards.
good to know, my only issues, were that when i tried to uninstall the last 2 versions CHT it would not do it cleanly and had to HR. But other than that. I have loved using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
yes the general consensus is CHTE first and CHT second, also, ALWAYS get the latest from the main pages for both of them (i posted links earlier, otherwise google is your friend) to avoid random issues and version mismatch's
good to know, havent have any issue's installing like i said but its good to know that there is a consensus instation order...
Old 06-29-2010, 08:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
good to know, my only issues, were that when i tried to uninstall the last 2 versions CHT it would not do it cleanly and had to HR. But other than that. I have loved using it.
Have you tried turning sense off in the home page settings first (going to windows default) before uninstalling? I think I remember reading somewhere this would help the uninstall.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

lou2004 is just getting started

I'm on sprint with latest MM rom...when roaming, I cant access the internet. voice call is ok. anyone else experienced this?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this is done so you won't incur roaming data charges which are very expensive. You will have to manually go to your settings and set the phone to allow roaming if you want it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lou2004 View Post
I'm on sprint with latest MM rom...when roaming, I cant access the internet. voice call is ok. anyone else experienced this?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

lou2004 is just getting started

hmmmm.... my setting says NEVER ASK AND ALLOW ROAMING...still not working
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2