PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

I was having some ram memory issues (kept running out) so I task29'd and reflashed (MM FF). I use XDAUC and UCMe2 which work pretty well. The only problem I have is programs I have installed on the storage card. I also have custom cubed icons. I use CHT and CHTe and Icon changer. I back up everything and restore after flashing, however, the links do not work. What exactly do I need to do to get the icons to match up with the links? I hope I explained this well enough...
Old 06-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

i'm just gonna throw this out there for anyone that may know someone on here or whatever the case may be lol.

anyone who has or knows someone who has a HTC HERO (SPRINT) that they are willing to sell, please let me know.

It can be a bad esn or whatever the case may be.... just notify me if you can help

I'm dying to play with a new phone lol....

cheers!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike;1844787[I
]It can be a bad esn or whatever (well except STOLEN) the case may be.... just notify me if you can help [/I]
come on mike... did I really need to fix that for you...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
come on mike... did I really need to fix that for you...
yes... of course of course lol
Old 06-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
yes... of course of course lol
I had to say it... i mean if my phone was stolen and you accepted it as easily... I dont think i would like that... or you for that matter...

EDIT: of course if it was something like i had my TP keyboard keep going out and after the 4th time repairing it (repair not replace) and on the 5th time they refused to instore repair OR replace it and "I" had to call insurance and pay for a replacement for my "stolen" phone... (in theory, in reality mine was replaced 3 times instore and once by insurance... before the 5th -diff problem- where they gave me a TP2)

Last edited by Kane3162; 06-29-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Anyone notice their phone vibrating when an incoming call is coming in... when the phones not suppose to?

(it seems it goes into vibration mode, even when its set to SILENT)
Old 06-30-2010, 01:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by abednego View Post
Anyone notice their phone vibrating when an incoming call is coming in... when the phones not suppose to?

(it seems it goes into vibration mode, even when its set to SILENT)
no need for a repost, and no, no i havent noticed that myself with the latest MR with only the Carbon Red mod installed
Old 06-30-2010, 02:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LLL
Carrier: Cricket

tpaxadpom is just getting started

Can someone provide a link to mightyrom WAR cab?
Old 06-30-2010, 08:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

seancurzon1968 is a n00b
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

I downloaded MightyRom for TP2 and fixed almost every concern except VVM. Then I found your Mike's *Unreleased* Verizon provisioning cab that has VVM (visual voicemail) - Do I need to clear everything off again and reinstall new- or can this one go on top of the MightyRhom I just installed. Thanks
Old 06-30-2010, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

jsgross is just getting started
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Where can I find the Wifi Internet sharing program/connection to create a shortcut?

thanks
JSG
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2