PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 03:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
is there a way to reassign the START hard button to, say, the OK/ENTER function?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 06-06-2010, 04:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIPndno is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I helped a friend flash this ROM and didn't realize that this comes with GoogleMaps so I installed another one. I didn't find out until I saw 2 shortcuts. So I attempted to uninstall the one I installed and it tooked both off (the one that comes default with this ROM). I couldn't figure how to re-install the one that comes with the ROM (other than doing a clear storage) so I re-installed the one I downloaded. Anyways, it's now 3 weeks and he's been getting SOD when he runs the GoogleMaps version I installed for him; he said he would use GM, then sometimes when the phone goes to sleep, it hangs for a long time (many minutes) so he has to pull the battery. Besides doing a clear storage to force the built-in GM to install, what else can I do? I was going to help him do a clear storage but he has a lot of settings he doesn't want to lose. Is there anyway I can get the GM cab that comes with this ROM. THanks!
Old 06-06-2010, 05:01 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndno View Post
I helped a friend flash this ROM and didn't realize that this comes with GoogleMaps so I installed another one. I didn't find out until I saw 2 shortcuts. So I attempted to uninstall the one I installed and it tooked both off (the one that comes default with this ROM). I couldn't figure how to re-install the one that comes with the ROM (other than doing a clear storage) so I re-installed the one I downloaded. Anyways, it's now 3 weeks and he's been getting SOD when he runs the GoogleMaps version I installed for him; he said he would use GM, then sometimes when the phone goes to sleep, it hangs for a long time (many minutes) so he has to pull the battery. Besides doing a clear storage to force the built-in GM to install, what else can I do? I was going to help him do a clear storage but he has a lot of settings he doesn't want to lose. Is there anyway I can get the GM cab that comes with this ROM. THanks!
Personally I would try running task29(post#6), then flashing back to the latest ROM...this will clear up the phone better than the Clear Storage will...sometimes starting over is better then dealing with things...that's my recommendation.
Attached Files
File Type: cab GoogleMaps.CAB (1.28 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-06-2010, 07:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
uh, got news for you. Mike doesn't need to tell you he got a new phone. this forum and you are not his boss, he can do what he wants.
I think your sarcasm/joke detector is broken... download a new one on your Evo (im sure there has to be some kind of app for that )

Old 06-06-2010, 08:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
uh, got news for you. Mike doesn't need to tell you he got a new phone. this forum and you are not his boss, he can do what he wants.
Damn Mordy. Relax buddy. But for the record, MM does in fact have to tell us when he gets a new phone. It's part of his contract with DL, Inc.

-MightyMike was here.... true story!
Old 06-06-2010, 10:25 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
Damn Mordy. Relax buddy. But for the record, MM does in fact have to tell us when he gets a new phone. It's part of his contract with DL, Inc.
First off MM told me he hates you.....secondly go play with your EVO
Old 06-06-2010, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
First off MM told me he hates you.....secondly go play with your EVO
he only hates me because i won't let him out of his contract. and he wants my EVO. :P
Old 06-06-2010, 10:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

xjack is becoming a great contributor

Haven't been around much because this MM ROMs work GREAT!

How do I create a shortcut to CMInternetSharing in CHT? I don't see the exe in the windows folder.

edit: nevermind, got it. Didn't realize a soft reset was needed after telling Resco to stop hiding all the files.

Last edited by xjack; 06-06-2010 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

silentO is a n00b

where do you go to download the May 24 ROM update? I can't find it anywhere. anyone?
Old 06-06-2010, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentO View Post
where do you go to download the May 24 ROM update? I can't find it anywhere. anyone?
the first post

or

click that link down there in tj's post

Last edited by razorloves; 06-06-2010 at 12:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2