PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

stevedeezy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
ummm...are you on mightyrom?
yes, just flashed full force. wanted to get the programs in sense to show like purian's themes. do i have to download one of his themes or is there a cab for it?
Old 06-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedeezy View Post
yes, just flashed full force. wanted to get the programs in sense to show like purian's themes. do i have to download one of his themes or is there a cab for it?
Download below

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=8074

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedeezy View Post
oh...those are called quicklinks. if you want 4 across, you want the 16 cab. here you go http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105447
Old 06-06-2010, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

snowmaiden11 is becoming a great contributor

So I have MR's 5/1/10 release (2.5.2012) and had a question about the wifi router. I've never used it before and tried turning it on today. It gave me the spinning circle of death and then stopped, never turning anything on (that I can see). I can wifi connect to my house's wifi router so I don't think there's a hardware problem.

Is there an extra cab I need to install or a regedit I need to make? Thanks so much for all the help!
Old 06-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Where's Mike been? Hasn't posted in a while! Hope everything is ok.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this new cookies is freaking awesome!!

Old 06-06-2010, 07:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden11 View Post
So I have MR's 5/1/10 release (2.5.2012) and had a question about the wifi router. I've never used it before and tried turning it on today. It gave me the spinning circle of death and then stopped, never turning anything on (that I can see). I can wifi connect to my house's wifi router so I don't think there's a hardware problem.

Is there an extra cab I need to install or a regedit I need to make? Thanks so much for all the help!
nothin else needed. worked fine when i had that rom. did you soft reset and try again? maybe you installed somethin that broke it?
Old 06-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
It really is now to see if I can get it running right, I am having a lot of issue's with it but I am pretty sure I can get them worked out.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
I think your sarcasm/joke detector is broken... download a new one on your Evo (im sure there has to be some kind of app for that )
Its android, the marketplace has some 30,000+apps, but no sarcasm detector...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
Damn Mordy. Relax buddy. But for the record, MM does in fact have to tell us when he gets a new phone. It's part of his contract with DL, Inc.
My mistake
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
First off MM told me he hates you.....secondly go play with your EVO
I wouldn't be surprised, and damn, I sense a lot of hatred here for my man the EvO. Wait, I can't hear you over the sound of this 1Ghz awesomeness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
yea...surprised its not on the first page. here you go http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1270768473
Good point.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
yeah it is!!! I know this has been mentioned before, but its seems that if MS/HTC could worksomething out like this that came stock the phones would be even that much better!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
It really is now to see if I can get it running right, I am having a lot of issue's with it but I am pretty sure I can get them worked out.
yeah I has some issues too. When I tried to uninstall 1.7 i had a major issue. It wouldnt let reload sense.I kept getting the loading sense message and it would never load. I tried to turn off sense too and install 1.8 but that didnt work either. SO finally I had to HR and have spent all afternoon getting my phone back to where it was before. Sucked really bad, But I was at the mall w/ my soon to be wife and her family, so it gave me something to do for a hour or so. But I do really like this version of Cookies. Every version gets better and better.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2