PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 01:34 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyapd21 View Post
Where's Mike been? Hasn't posted in a while! Hope everything is ok.
Let's hope so, but I'm sure everything is OK...I think the MOUSE may have got into an ironman suit (DROID) [-o<

wishful thinking [-o<, but maybe we'll be seeing MIGHTYdroid???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
this new cookies is freaking awesome!!
yea it is...GREAT work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
nothin else needed. worked fine when i had that rom. did you soft reset and try again? maybe you installed somethin that broke it?
do you have your WiFi turned on while using WiFi Router?, sometimes we all miss the little things...
Old 06-07-2010, 01:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by b-ball21 View Post
It actually worked! Thanks so much for your help. I was dreading having to take it to the sprint store and explain how I bricked my phone haha
sweet! glad we could help. so...what was it that fixed your problem? so that we can learn from it. were you doing the buttons wrong or somethin?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:38 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dro View Post
do you have your WiFi turned on while using WiFi Router?, sometimes we all miss the little things...
think you quoted the wrong person. nothin wrong with mine. it was the person i quoted that has the problem. but just to respond for the other guy....you dont have to turn on wi-fi when using wifi router. when you turn on wifi router, it automatically turns on your wifi for you. all i do when i want to use wifi router is open the comm manager and turn on the wifi router.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-07-2010 at 01:42 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:47 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
think you quoted the wrong person. nothin wrong with mine. it was the person i quoted that has the problem. but just to respond for the other guy....you dont have to turn on wi-fi when using wifi router. when you turn on wifi router, it automatically turns on your wifi for you. all i do when i want to use wifi router is open the comm manager and turn on the wifi router.
i apologize, i deleted the wrong quote...hmm strange, i had to always turn WiFi on...just turning WiFi router on never did that for me...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:50 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
i apologize, i deleted the wrong quote...hmm strange, i had to always turn WiFi on...just turning WiFi router on never did that for me...
i just tried it. and as usual the wifi, turned on automatically. i've never once had to mess with turning the wifi on or off seperately. which version of MR are you usin? i'm on official newest
Old 06-07-2010, 01:59 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
i just tried it. and as usual the wifi, turned on automatically. i've never once had to mess with turning the wifi on or off seperately. which version of MR are you usin? i'm on official newest

my recently handed down (to my little bro) TP2 is running newest OFFICIAL ROM. i didnt use WiFi router during the time i flashed to it and i got my evo...i'll have to check it out when he gets home...
Old 06-07-2010, 02:05 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
my recently handed down (to my little bro) TP2 is running newest OFFICIAL ROM. i didnt use WiFi router during the time i flashed to it and i got my evo...i'll have to check it out when he gets home...
did you just say Evo? you're dead to me. lol
Old 06-07-2010, 02:09 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
did you just say Evo? you're dead to me. lol

lmao...it's ok though because i just ordered a new TP2 for back up and 2 flash if the evo gets too boring...plus y not enjoy the best of both worlds, right?
Old 06-07-2010, 02:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

rara12 is a n00b

I just flashed to the 5/24/10 official release. Now my GPS doesnt want to work. It doesnt work in google maps, htc sense weather, or bing. Is there a fix somewhere? I have tried searching but couldnt find anything. any help?
Old 06-07-2010, 03:03 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rara12 View Post
I just flashed to the 5/24/10 official release. Now my GPS doesnt want to work. It doesnt work in google maps, htc sense weather, or bing. Is there a fix somewhere? I have tried searching but couldnt find anything. any help?
did the auto provision work? does your data work? did you enable my location on the weather tab? is quickgps updated?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2