PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Thats a good thing tho it means that everything is running right on peoples devices :P thank you mr. mouse this rom is the best to date so far!!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 02:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 (MR FF 050110)
Carrier: Big Red Z

Dai uy B is becoming a great contributor
Unhappy Re: Lock screen has a little glitch (or a feature?)

Okay, thanks to Mordy and Hookah, I got a screen shot of what I am talking about. How do I get rid of that bar below the time and date? Or looking at the bright side, maybe it is a feature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai uy B View Post
Using MR FF "stock," no progs or cabs installed, although I have changed some things in the settings. I expected the lock screen to look like Purian's examples on the first page of this thread, although perhaps those are shots of the lock screen for OF or SE.

My lock screen looks similar, with the taskbar at top, then the sliding lock icon below that; however, the "bar" at the bottom that has the time and date is not at the very bottom of the screen. Instead, there is another bar, about the same height, with the same calendar icon as my Sense calendar tab. Oddly, the calendar icon on the lock screen says "30" on it, even though today is the 31st. The sense tab has "31" on it.

Repeatable -- does it every time. Soft reset did not fix it. Same issue whether using regular lock or lock with pin. I did set a different background for my home screen as opposed to my lock screen. Once I figure out how to undo that, I will try that to see if that fixes it.

Did I find a bug (forgive me for even thinking it, MM ), or do I chalk it up to 6.5.x video glitches?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lock Screen with cal tab.jpg (5.6 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Lock screen has a little glitch (or a feature?)

Quote:
Okay, thanks to Mordy and Hookah, I got a screen shot of what I am talking about. How do I get rid of that bar below the time and date? Or looking at the bright side, maybe it is a feature?

You mean where the calendar is you cant its a 6.5.5 glitch here try this lock screen it will move your slider to the bottom and make your lock screen better with no glitch

Edit Added Screenshot Of what the lockscreen looks like
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (5.5 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dusk_6.5_Lockscreen_v3.0.CAB (850.7 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by hookahzorr; 06-04-2010 at 03:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:04 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Lock screen has a little glitch (or a feature?)

Quote:

Try installing the default cab below...it should work...hehe forgot I even had it...

Or if you want you can try my custom one which moves the slider to the bottom...

Custom Lockscreen Download HERE

Enjoy...
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.2.5.DefaultLockscreen.cab (594.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Good Evening Mike hows it going? Whats in store for you this evening?

Dang he got off usually when he gets on there is always exclusive new lol
Im just bored at work for the last hour :/

Last edited by hookahzorr; 06-04-2010 at 07:31 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Well, as most of you know, I got my EvO today so...

Its been a pleasure. I will miss WinMo, and miss most of you regulars. Bye.

(P.S. I will still check in every now and then and try to update the FAQ till this thread hits EOL).
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post

(P.S. I will still check in every now and then and try to update the FAQ till this thread hits EOL).
How do u like android and do u have 4g in your area? i would of got one but no 4g in my area also waiting for a nice one with a keyboard
Old 06-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
How do u like android and do u have 4g in your area? i would of got one but no 4g in my area also waiting for a nice one with a keyboard
No 4G, but ANDROID is awesome. Took me half an hour to get it all figured, now I am a whiz with it. very smooth.

I hate the speaker on this thing, too low, but thats a story for a different thread...
Old 06-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
No 4G, but ANDROID is awesome. Took me half an hour to get it all figured, now I am a whiz with it. very smooth.

I hate the speaker on this thing, too low, but thats a story for a different thread...
Cool so is there limitations on customizations? Ya i will dig into some android when another good looking phone comes out maybe in a year when im eligible for an upgrade and maybe 4g in my area that would be sweet
Old 06-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:

Enjoy! Thanks for al of the contributions you've made, and hopefully we'll see you around!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2