PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I was waiting to see how quickly you guys picked up on that

good eyes!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118769

you guys gonna let these punks win? :P

looks like no one cares for updates anymore
Old 04-22-2010, 02:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post

Never, my vote is in.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

My Vote is in!!!

Quote:

Old 04-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

oldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularoldpueblo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The problem is Mighty fans are spread out amongst the differing projects, tally them all up and you win.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen
I have been using the attached Overclocking program that **CAUTION** when used RIGHT, works well.

I caution people to NOT mess with too many of the stock settings, as I experienced issues with the phone locking up when I tried to "under" clock it during backlight off and suspend mode. The main problem I had was when I was on the phone and the proximity sensor shut down the screen, it wold not come back on with out a soft reset. Once I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, limiting my profile changes it runs fine.

I have run at 528 MHz and 384MHz with no problems, although I made adjustments to 384MHz as my max, because I saw a very nice speed increase with that level and did not want to trade potential battery life depletion with the higher 528MHz setting. I think the stock clocking rate is 256MHz or 245MHz, but don't quote me.

I run the Power Saving profile adjusted to 384MHZ when the phone is operational, then step down to 245.76MHZ after 5 seconds of being idle and then 122.88MHz after the backlight goes off. I kept the DEFAULT setting of not having the On Suspend checkmarked.

Any problems I did experience were easily rectified by uninstalling the software and rebooting.

As mentioned before, I would NOT adjust to many of the profile settings.

I also made a SPB Backup prior to install, so I could revert back if necessary. I recommend that be done for anyone trying this, just to be safe.
Without installing it, here is what I have to say...

I think this is the one no2chem made for tp1...

Our phones (stock) run at 528mhz
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here is the CAB for Galarm 2.5. This version is very stable very nice layout. I had no problem installing this version. I uninstalled 2.3 and installed this one and all my settings including Registration number was ported over..

Enjoy!!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab galarm_2.5.cab (2.71 MB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpueblo View Post
The problem is Mighty fans are spread out amongst the differing projects, tally them all up and you win.
lol it's true. When you total them all up, it is quite the landslide as usual
Old 04-22-2010, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I just looked up the TP2 process and you are right with the 528MHz. The nice thing about the install, is that you can step down the speed when idle, to increase battery life.

Unless I am crazy, the phone opens programs, and switches screens much more faster with the cab installed then without, so something is happening.

Not sure on your No2Chem reference, but this site has some pretty advanced stuff:

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Without installing it, here is what I have to say...

I think this is the one no2chem made for tp1...

Our phones (stock) run at 528mhz

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-22-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

I do

Quote:
lol it's true. When you total them all up, it is quite the landslide as usual
Of course.....will be even more so if we figure that one thing out tonight, then we'll pwn them all!!!!!!

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2