View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen
I have been using the attached Overclocking program that **CAUTION** when used RIGHT, works well.

I caution people to NOT mess with too many of the stock settings, as I experienced issues with the phone locking up when I tried to "under" clock it during backlight off and suspend mode. The main problem I had was when I was on the phone and the proximity sensor shut down the screen, it wold not come back on with out a soft reset. Once I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it, limiting my profile changes it runs fine.

I have run at 528 MHz and 384MHz with no problems, although I made adjustments to 384MHz as my max, because I saw a very nice speed increase with that level and did not want to trade potential battery life depletion with the higher 528MHz setting. I think the stock clocking rate is 256MHz or 245MHz, but don't quote me.

I run the Power Saving profile adjusted to 384MHZ when the phone is operational, then step down to 245.76MHZ after 5 seconds of being idle and then 122.88MHz after the backlight goes off. I kept the DEFAULT setting of not having the On Suspend checkmarked.

Any problems I did experience were easily rectified by uninstalling the software and rebooting.

As mentioned before, I would NOT adjust to many of the profile settings.

I also made a SPB Backup prior to install, so I could revert back if necessary. I recommend that be done for anyone trying this, just to be safe.
Without installing it, here is what I have to say...

I think this is the one no2chem made for tp1...

Our phones (stock) run at 528mhz
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.