PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Various MR specific questions merged with this thread
Old 04-22-2010, 03:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Sorry, our lips are sealed

Mike's the boss and does all the work, so he's the one that gets to reveal the details
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
It ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jealous of you both

...but I guess you've both earned it with all your contributions to the thread
Old 04-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff6789 View Post
Jealous of you both

Well, if it helps, it's not always fun and games. When Mike released his latest ROM based off of the Sprint one, everything on Verizon broke. Mike and I must've spent 10 hours over 2 days on MSN talking almost non-stop while trying to find out why everything was breaking. I think I hard reset my phone 50 times that weekend alone... and that was just me. Other testers were working on other stuff that was breaking on other carriers too

If you haven't already, be sure to sincerely thank Mike (maybe even with your pocketbooks )for the hard work he puts into these ROMs - especially you guys on Verizon
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by biff6789 View Post
Jealous of you both

It was my reward for the new program I finished last night for him, I even flashed it while watching hockey, I don't recommend that. And I had to let my official beta tester test it too, thanks Eschelon for all your hard work.

You guys are in for a real treat with this one. He's updated a lot of stuff, it runs great, low memory usage, etc.... I could go on and on, but that's Mike's job, not mine.

Just be patient as we work out a few kinks, one of which I decided would make Mike and I even more famous, at least in our own minds, hopefully all of yours too.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

slvrdrgn123 is becoming a great contributor

I just hope it won't be dropping Sunday since I won't be home all day. Would hate to visit the site on my phone and see that it's released while I'm gone.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tpuch pro 2
Carrier: globe

artlexvi is just getting started

what the Hell, Why they did not add MM's 6.5/2.5?, why the 6.5/2.1 only? i bet if they add this version, it's already a unanimous decision, hahaha!!. love your work sir

Artlexvi from Philippines
Old 04-22-2010, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tpuch pro 2
Carrier: globe

artlexvi is just getting started

Am already shaking waiting for the new ROM...........Patient my dear, ....Patient.... : )
Old 04-22-2010, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
It ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's not really an answer, as all of Mikes roms ROCK!
Old 04-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdogtag1 View Post
That's not really an answer, as all of Mikes roms ROCK!
Yea, but this new ROM has a couple features that have never before been in any previous MightyROM.

This isn't just an update where Mike updates a few programs to newer versions... this one has a couple of real surprises - including one or two that'll really blow the doors off his older ROMs

There's a reason he's calling it the "Special Edition"
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Yea, but this new ROM has a couple features that have never before been in any previous MightyROM.

This isn't just an update where Mike updates a few programs to newer versions... this one has a couple of real surprises - including one or two that'll really blow the doors off his older ROMs

There's a reason he's calling it the "Special Edition"
Oh gosh, Bring it on, Baby!!!!!

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2