PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Anyone know if there is a simple registry edit that controls the Wait Cursor image? I have finally found a task bar I like but the wait cursor is the old WM6.1 Pie Section Wait Cursor. I was hoping I could just change a registry entry to point to the WM6.5 4 dot wait cursor instead.
It's part of the shellres.192.dll file. If you want a different wait cursor, you'll have to replace the bitmaps in that file.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

I'd like to say that after using this ROM for almost 3 wks, I have yet to get even ONE SOD.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Thanks and Thanked!

That might be getting a bit over my head. I think I can live with the way things are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
It's part of the shellres.192.dll file. If you want a different wait cursor, you'll have to replace the bitmaps in that file.

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:20 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Post the cab...there are only 16 images for the 6.5 wait cursor I can fix it in no time for you...
Old 04-12-2010, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Heres another Lockscreen created by Kamill and ElCondor over at XDA. See the attached screen shots. all thanks goes to them. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=592584

And I do not know if there are any problems with the PIN unlocking on this one because I do not use a PIN on my phone. So use at own risk.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (29.9 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (27.7 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab GTX HD Mini Locksceen WVGA.cab (169.7 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Without making this too convoluted. Has anyone experienced extreme lag while trying to search for items in the windows sub-folders? While using Resco explorer and navigating through the files, when I select the windows folder it takes a good 10-15 seconds for the files to load. The only other place I have experienced this is when I go to the notification settings(which searches the widows folder). Very odd. I'd like other's thoughts here.
It is slow simply because of the manila files. No manila = no lag at all even with windows explorer in windows folder.

And yes, it might get longer if you mod manila files...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Thanks Man!

Here is the entire scoop:

I really like the tsowetaskbar WM6.5, but there is a problem with the battery meter, so I switched to the Spike's taskbar which is the one that right now has the Pie Slice WM6.1 Wait Cursor.

The twowentaskbar WM6.5 cab, has the nice 4 dot wait cursor, but the battery meter goes from 100, 90, 80, 70, 59, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 etc. The image for 60% seems to be missing, and in its place 59% shows.

So the bottom line is two fold. If you could easily figure out why the 60% image is missing from the tsowentaskbar WM6.5 cab, that would give me what I am looking for. If you cannot, then taking the wait cursor from the tsowentaskbar WM6.5 and replacing the Spiketaskbar file will do the trick also.

Thanks again in advance!

PM me if you have specific questions for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Post the cab...there are only 16 images for the 6.5 wait cursor I can fix it in no time for you...
Old 04-12-2010, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

gratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Very true. Plus the fact when a file is deleted and another takes its place, the original ROM file is recreated though it may not be used. If this is the case, back to basic I go then....

Edit: So after scanning the Windows file, it can hold over 370MB of information. There in lies the problem its over 75% full....Too much shiz!
Thanks for the info guys. I was told before (names have been omitted to protect the innocent) that these themes were merely "skin changes" and would not alter the performance of the ROM. However, after your discussion, I am going to have to agree with you. I have always felt that these themes (although beautiful Purian, please don’t think I am knocking your wonderful work) slowed down my ROM. As already stated, "back to basics".

...and I'm going to have fun my last day on Earth!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone know when we can expect an updated IMPACT?...don't know if should wait for it or go ahead with updating NRGZ...
Old 04-12-2010, 09:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

gratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargratefultyler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvettejudd View Post
Thanks for pushing this to the last page to ensure that those of us who missed that got a chance to see "Ziggy you punk. Get online" .............. Ahhh, my first real chuckle of the day!!

Wow, these days are busy - I don't get to get online near as much these days - my 16-yr-old boy is playing on a select bball team right now and is in tournaments almost every weekend for a few months..... 3 games just Yesterday!!! I'm tired..... but it's fun..... he's grown an inch this month, too - he's now 6'8"!! Take a look below at this boy!! lol Guess which one he is

P.S. Pic was taken with my phone, so, it could've been a better pic, but still not horrible!
Hopefully he won't wind up at some Texas university , and will get the opportunity to play for the greatest basketball school ever...KANSAS! Rock Chalk Jayhawk! I'll put in a good word with Coach Self.

I hope the toothless hockey freaks don't have an issue about talking basketball in their forum, but it is the best sport in the world. No other sport lets you get so close to the players/fans. Don't hate - look at my "location". The #5 slot in the West playoffs is not acceptable for someone living in Hockeytown. GO WINGS!

Good luck to your son on his journey. I hope he fulfills his potential. That's all anyone can ask.

EDIT: Still no problems with the ROM since flashing on the 23rd. Impressive as usual.

Last edited by gratefultyler; 04-12-2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: keeping it ROM related
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2