PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: sprint

kholy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

so i got a replacement TP2 i activated made a call, worked. flashed to mightyrom phone works but data wont work
Old 04-03-2010, 03:45 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprod View Post
My solution for the sleep of death was turning off the Twitter tab.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Trust me....that has nothing to do with the SOD....lol
+1 to flyers(great avi btw)

Definitely nothing to do with the SOD issue my friend...something you have installed is causing the issue...like I have said before this issue is coming from programs running in the background...like say OpMon which changes the Carrier name on the homescreen...you switch it to run in the background and instantly the phone goes into SOD mode...I run the twitter tab all the time and never has it went to the SOD...so check your mods and programs...
Old 04-03-2010, 03:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: sprint

kholy is a n00b

also, anyone know where the update profile is??
Old 04-03-2010, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by kholy View Post
also, anyone know where the update profile is??
Cabbed up in the FAQ
Old 04-03-2010, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

nismo95tt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
So no one else is having this problem with the bottom softkeys?

Quote:
Yeah I mentioned that if I open and close it, it fixes it. I was looking how to get rid of it. As someone mentioned, TF3D wallpaper changer seems to be the culprit. I removed it and haven't had the issue since. Though somehow I don't think you guys are using that as well. Please give me feedback
I don't think it's "TF3D wallpaper changer" - b/c I have the same problem, and I don't have that program installed...From your previous post, the only programs/mods I have installed, that match what you have are:

Quote:
I figured it was something installed but I don't have much installed. And like I said, if I open the keyboard and close it, it fixes itself. Lets see I have:

Nitrogen
S2U2
psShutXP
Total Commander
CityID (sauman's ?)
TellMe
Marketplace
Can anyone else who's had this issue, list any mods/programs installed that match these above?
Old 04-03-2010, 04:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

nismo95tt is just getting started

Also, got no love on my previous question/post...anyone have any helpful info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo95tt View Post
Hi all,

I've got an issue when writing a new SMS:

From WM Messaging/outlook if I start writing a new text message, and try to add more than 1 recipient, I can't see the list of names/numbers for the second, third, fourth and so on...

I've attached a screen shot...has anyone else experienced this issue?

I don't think it's something I've installed- b/c my sashimi automatic setup hasn't resulted in this issue before (although that was using a different Mighty ROM).

Thanks for any help you can provide.

PS: I know it's been discussed before, but could never find a definitive answer- is there any way to make it so when writing a new SMS/Text message (from WM Messaging), only the recipient's mobile number is displayed? I have 800+ contacts, many of whom have multiple numbers- and there's no way I can recognize which one is the mobile # and which one is their home, work, etc...I know I can go to their contact, and hit "send message" but that's rather inconvenient from a speed/ease of use standpoint...
EDIT: Problem 1 solved. Can enter multiple recipients, as long as you don't put a space after each. Entering a single space after inputting a recipient, results in not being able to see the next contact name/number as in my screencap below.

Still looking for an answer for my "PS" statement above...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg new-sms-issue-Screencap.jpg (5.8 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nismo95tt; 04-03-2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: 1/2 of the original post's questions have been solved
Old 04-03-2010, 06:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

fatmac1982 is a n00b

Im would like to send a MASS message or messages via txting, instead of just typing out the names of each individual.....??? A cab file where you can choose from your list of contacts and click on whomever you would like to send the message too?
Old 04-03-2010, 06:16 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmac1982 View Post
Im would like to send a MASS message or messages via txting, instead of just typing out the names of each individual.....??? A cab file where you can choose from your list of contacts and click on whomever you would like to send the message too?
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR ANSWER
Old 04-03-2010, 06:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

gbruyn is becoming a great contributor

Anyone know if there is a Bluetooth Toggle or Airplane Toogle APP/CAB? I want to put a shortcut on the homepage to toggle bluetooth and airplane modes on/off. It would be really nice to have an app to do just that and not go through the tab to do it.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:32 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbruyn View Post
Anyone know if there is a Bluetooth Toggle or Airplane Toogle APP/CAB? I want to put a shortcut on the homepage to toggle bluetooth and airplane modes on/off. It would be really nice to have an app to do just that and not go through the tab to do it.
You can assign one of the quicklink shortcuts on the homepage to the 'Comm Manager' which does essentially the same thing
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2