PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 03:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrdrgn123 View Post
Try sliding out the keyboard and then closing it again. Had that problem before with S2U2, but the keyboard thing fixes it.
Anyway to make it NEVER happening anymore (after soft reset)?
TIA
Old 04-03-2010, 04:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuff

I found a better image to use for the animated start up screen I originally made.

I didn't create the image itself, I just animated it.

Downsized for display purposes and set to animate continously, the file you put on the phone will animate once and then go to your welcomehead.192 image...

Download the attached zip file and follow the same instructions:
There are 2 ways of doing this:

1 of 2 ways to do this:

1. Copy the file from the attached zip file to your Windows directory and edit the following registry key:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\HTCAnimation\StartupGif
value: \Windows\mightyanimation01.gif

2. Back up the file "MightyROM.gif" in your Windows directory and rename the file from the attached zip file to MightyROM.gif and copy it to your Windows directory.

gadget1
Attached Files
File Type: zip mightyanimation01.zip (302.8 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-03-2010, 08:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyKevin76

Anyone having issues with the picture album displaying every picture in the phone? I've searched this thread for album and found nothing but music issues. Even if I set my favorite album, it will only display my camera pics, but as soon as I reset, then it's back to every pic in the phone. Is there anyway to make it only display the camera shots? And stay on that album only even after a reboot?
Old 04-03-2010, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Exclamation Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
yeah its gotta be something with the manila taskbar files or something or another crossing...

----

btw all just upgraded to Windows 7...totally sick!!
Until U experience the "freezing" issue that seems to plague a bunch of users, and has been growing in occurrence. Google "Windows 7 randomly freezes" and U will C.

I agree it's the best Windoz OS since Win2000/XP, but this issue is a nasty one, and extremely difficult to isolate. Some folks have seen it cleared after memory timings are addressed; I'm working on service isolation as SafeModeNet doesn't exhibit the issue

GL, and enjoy...

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!

Last edited by DigitalAttic; 04-03-2010 at 09:53 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeydriver View Post
Ok...I'm just confused now. I did the full on reset- cleared storage, installed factory rom, cleared storage, installed mightyrom, cleared storage, activated phone. no voicemail present. downloaded & installed mightyrom's VVM cab (When installing, it says it CAN NOT remove the old file & I said to install anyways..even though I see it no where). still stuck on speakerphone...output is set to earpiece- everything else on phone is perfect.
---------
I don't know if you did this or not, but...after you install MightyRom and the provisioning screen comes up. Exit that...then install Mightyroms VVM cab. It is my understanding that it has Verizon provision and Visual VMail included.
I hope this helps.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrdrgn123 View Post
Try sliding out the keyboard and then closing it again. Had that problem before with S2U2, but the keyboard thing fixes it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
I have this problem too. Not always though. To make it right, turn to landscape mode or slide the keyboard halfway till the screen rotate. Btw, where do u get that taskbar? I've been looking for it. Does that taskbar works flawlessly with latest Mighty ROM? Would u mind sharing it with me? I use GSM much more than CDMA. Wouldn't it be any problem with your taskbar? TIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Anyway to make it NEVER happening anymore (after soft reset)?
TIA
Yeah I mentioned that if I open and close it, it fixes it. I was looking how to get rid of it. As someone mentioned, TF3D wallpaper changer seems to be the culprit. I removed it and haven't had the issue since. Though somehow I don't think you guys are using that as well. Please give me feedback

As for my taskbar, I got it off the forums here. Try searching the paperclip outside this thread. I mentioned the name in my OP. Im at work, idk if I can upload it to send it. IDK about GSM, I only use CDMA and have no problems whatsoever
Old 04-03-2010, 10:49 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAttic View Post
Until U experience the "freezing" issue that seems to plague a bunch of users, and has been growing in occurrence. Google "Windows 7 randomly freezes" and U will C.

I agree it's the best Windoz OS since Win2000/XP, but this issue is a nasty one, and extremely difficult to isolate. Some folks have seen it cleared after memory timings are addressed; I'm working on service isolation as SafeModeNet doesn't exhibit the issue

GL, and enjoy...

Hmmm...I have it on 2 of my computers and have not experienced this on either.....been running them both for about 6 months.....anyways back on topic....

Subzero glad that fixed it for ya....
Old 04-03-2010, 10:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Hmmm...I have it on 2 of my computers and have not experienced this on either.....been running them both for about 6 months.....anyways back on topic....

Subzero glad that fixed it for ya....
lol actually, it JUST happened again. So apparently its not. I kind of doubted those other people used the WP changer.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:59 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
lol actually, it JUST happened again. So apparently its not. I kind of doubted those other people used the WP changer.

lol....ok sorry it didnt work for ya....I was just taking a stab at it....lol
Old 04-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

asunners is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydetu View Post
You are not alone.. I had a similar problem when I tried to call RCN for some customer service. Each of the 4 times I called from my cell, they were unable to hear me. I had no idea what caused it
I have had this problem with the 2/20 version and this one. The problem is the mute button is "on" even though it doesn't show it. I hit it twice and the person can hear me. The problem is I don't know if I am "talking to the mute button" when I am leaving a message, so I've gotten into the habit of hitting the mute button twice if I am talking to a recording.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2