PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 05:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro2
Carrier: China mobile

mickey_g is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

nice work...I used your previous ROM and works well.
would be nice if you can release this version with Sense 2.1
I think it fits TP2 better than sense 2.5
Old 03-29-2010, 05:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
~MightyROM Glossed Carbon Clock~
"2.5 Edition"

Mighty Mike's Carbon Clock for his 2.1 rom ported to 2.5 by request.
Nice work but I dont think thats the clock everyone was talking about. The clock that everybody wants is the one where the clock and weather are seperate. The clock was carbon fiber and the seperate weather bar is what was glossy. Ill try and find a pic to show ya.

Edit: Here is a ss to clear up any confusion

Last edited by TreyBeno; 03-29-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:59 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Nice work but I dont think thats the clock everyone was talking about. The clock that everybody wants is the one where the clock and weather are seperate. The clock was carbon fiber and the seperate weather bar is what was glossy. Ill try and find a pic to show ya.

Edit: Here is a ss to clear up any confusion

OK, no problem. That is the same clock.
However the background was made to be the small bar you see under it instead of the box you see in my screenshot.
I did not include the clock background image in the cab.
So it will keep the one you have y default.

HERE IT IS WITH THE WEATHER BAR

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 03-29-2010 at 06:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

i dont kno if anyone has tried this yet but i just discovered that if you install the slap a hoe red theme and then install tjELITE's tjELITE.CustomBlackDialer.v2.cab the skin works and u have a usable dialer which looks great hope this helps anyone
Old 03-29-2010, 06:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
HERE IT IS WITH THE WEATHER BAR
Ill try it out and let ya know
Old 03-29-2010, 06:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

The weather bar cab seems to be A ok
Old 03-29-2010, 08:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinonice4 View Post
Is anyone getting a little bug where the clock doesnt change the time right and the last number is in between changing? For example, tonight my clock was about to transition between 9:33 and 9:34. What ended up happening is my clock showing up with the 3 on top and four on the bottom. Once it changed to 9:35 everything was fine again, but I just found it weird that it would do that.
This happens to me quite often. I usually end up waiting until it changes. It just sucks when it happens to the hour cause obviously you end up waiting a while.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Wink Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
i dont kno if anyone has tried this yet but i just discovered that if you install the slap a hoe red theme and then install tjELITE's tjELITE.CustomBlackDialer.v2.cab the skin works and u have a usable dialer which looks great hope this helps anyone
Where can I get the custom black dialer? Can you post the cab? Would this work also on the midnight blue theme?
Old 03-29-2010, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910 Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

cmseeley is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to cmseeley

Is thier any way to customize the phones reaction to opening the slider, or pulling out the stylus and with some sort of logic?

So currently by default with this rom, if the phone is sleeping, and you open the keyboard, or pull out the stylus, the phone wakes up and unlocks.

I would like the phone to open notes, if i pull out the stylus. I would also like to have the phone open messaging, if I slide out the keyboard, AND the phone is asleep, or on the home screen (no other programs open... It would be a pain if it opened all the time!)

Thanks,

Chris
Old 03-29-2010, 10:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

rj_22 is a n00b

can anyone get me the cab to the MMS file for USCellular? I can't get it to download on my computer or phone
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2