PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

blokx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Ever since I upgraded to the newest MightyROM, my received text messages are time-stamped for the wrong time. The time-stamp is displayed as 1 hour earlier than they are actually received. My sent messages are time-stamped the correct time. This is causing my conversation threads to be all messed up and out of order. Any idea what's causing this??
Old 03-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
This was an error after doing the soft reset that follows provisioning to the latest MR.

I'm trying to reflash to stock via the SD card right now.

edit: Neither my nor my roommate's computer recognize my phone, so doing it from the SD card seems to be the only way.
Will your computer recognize the phone while in bootloader? When I have had AS or WMDC issues, I can flash from bootloader (which is my preferred method anyways).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17

Anyone else having issues with the hard keyboard not typing the characters "\" & "/"? I tried the old Verizon Keyboard Fix cab. It didn't do anything. I saw one other person in the thread with the issue & the reply asked if he'd provisioned his phone. Yes, I have provisioned my phone.

Any thoughts?
---- Former Verizon XV6700
Old 03-28-2010, 11:05 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamon17 View Post
Anyone else having issues with the hard keyboard not typing the characters "\" & "/"? I tried the old Verizon Keyboard Fix cab. It didn't do anything. I saw one other person in the thread with the issue & the reply asked if he'd provisioned his phone. Yes, I have provisioned my phone.

Any thoughts?
I am guessing you installed the old word complete and correct on your phone??

I would install the program below and then program the keys to how you like. it fixed my issue...and thanks to japper88 it installs with a Mightycon...it installs in your settings-> system folder
Attached Files
File Type: cab RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA_1.4_modded.CAB (441.6 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-28-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post

I would install the program below and then program the keys to how you like. it fixed my issue...and thanks to japper88 it installs with a Mightycon...it installs in your settings-> system folder
I too was having this problem. I didn't install anything other than the Rom and imnuts Verizon ArcSoft MMS.

I will try this suggestion that you just posted. Thanks
Old 03-28-2010, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sinman02 is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone else have this problem where the default zoom on pocket internet explorer on this rom is huge... I have to resize it every time a new page comes up. It's really annoying. I can't find a way to adjust it in the menus. My other browsers are fine. Is there a way to tweak it in the registry?
Old 03-28-2010, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post

Thanks. I already have this installed. You can't direct key map for the backslash key. Only the forward slash is listed.

And, nope I wasn't using the cab you referenced. The old VZW Keyboard Fix is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Verizon Keyboard Fix.cab (6.7 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-28-2010, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

zeeyo987 is a n00b

anyone having trouble with the led light still blinking after the notification have been cleared? mine stayed on for alot longer than it should and ive gone to the notification settings and everything looks right
Old 03-28-2010, 11:57 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamon17 View Post
Thanks. I already have this installed. You can't direct key map for the backslash key. Only the forward slash is listed.

And, nope I wasn't using the cab you referenced. The old VZW Keyboard Fix is attached.
if you look on your on screen keyboard to the bottom right you have the 12# key..click it...then to the bottom left is a key labeled 1/2...click that and it should bring up another keyboard of symbols and you will find you key there...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
What version of the unlocker do you have? the first release version has been known to cause random resets. I try and redownload the newest version. Flash dance to stock, relock,, unlock and reflash MR.
i have this one:RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL one that you have to donate to use

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2