PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 11:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: The Offical FAQ by MordyT Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KueB View Post
I tried this cab and it does nothing. My MMS still doesn't work (cannot send/receive). Please help.

Also, when I try to download tis cab directly from my phone using Opera it doesn't work (works with IE). I get the following error:
"
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /PPCGEEKS/cab/imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204.cab could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Appache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/ 5.0.2.2635 Server at dausa.info Port 80
"

Has anyone had any of these problems?

Thanks.
Look for "Imnuts MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204" I had issues too, that 1 worked perfectly
Old 04-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Did you provision your phone with the right carrier??

did you internet worked before you flashed this rom?

Quote:
I tried this cab and it does nothing. My MMS still doesn't work (cannot send/receive). Please help.

Also, when I try to download tis cab directly from my phone using Opera it doesn't work (works with IE). I get the following error:
"
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /PPCGEEKS/cab/imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204.cab could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Appache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/ 5.0.2.2635 Server at dausa.info Port 80
"

Thanks.

Last edited by hypeo; 04-05-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I have tried to install your taskbar cab three times and each time I get an error that the install is unsuccessful, which comes right after I click on the saved file what I have on my storage card.

Please verify the file works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
For those that have been asking, this is the taskbar Im using

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-05-2010, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I have tried to install your taskbar cab three times and each time I get an error that the install is unsuccessful, which comes right after I click on the saved file what I have on my storage card.

Please verify the file works.
try this that may have been from 6.1, sorry:
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond

slash007 is a n00b

Means you have no SIM. Currently looking to fix that...

My sister has the same phone and I installed mighty 3-23 for her and also the Purian taskbar and she doesn't have the issue where the no sim image shows up instead of the signal bar. Why would that be? Is there anything that I can do on my end to disable the sim?
Old 04-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I will try it. Just to be clear, this is the task bar you had on that screen shot from the recent post you did regarding your Home TAB's being messed up?

Quote:
Old 04-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

This one worked, thanks and thanked. You might want to remove that other file if you have not already done so.

Quote:
Old 04-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I was hoping it had the new 4 dot new windows thinking icon, but I see it has the old pie looking icon. I was using tsowentaskbar v6.5 that has the 4 dot version of the thinking icon, but there was an issue of the 10% battery meter icon going from 70% to 59% then to 50%, 40% etc. Seems like the image for 60% was mistakenly substitued for 59%. I have heard about issues running the 1% battery meter program messing up the volume, so I stuck with the stock 10%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
This one worked, thanks and thanked. You might want to remove that other file if you have not already done so.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: T-Mobile

marcjohn is just getting started

Quote:

"
Not Acceptable

"

Thanks.
I, too, had this problem...did some searching. What worked for me was I did the provisioning again. It will say that, "The Provisioning is already installed. Do you want to install again?" Hit yes, then soft reset. This should work.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

chetqwerty is just getting started

Any reason that i cant update my PRL? Message says cant be done and to call verizon. Everything else appears to be working fine, mms, texts, calls, voicemail. Yes i did the provisioning.

Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2