PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 11:20 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
wow!!! anyway backtothe program tab for 2.5 wvga is there a way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
well the quick links in the home screen are kinda like that program tab... so i dont know.. i havent seen anything else
Well there was a request for it so obviously someone has something that works...I personally enjoy the start menu myself...so hopefully we will see something pop up...also sorry for the confusion about the Program Tab thing hehe I tried to explain it best I could on the download page....
Old 04-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmediaguy View Post
Sorry, here you go -- used to be in the paperclip.
Thanks and linked in the FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
That's excellent news. Glad it worked for you.

Not sure why that MMS CAB is not on the front page of this forum for Sprint users.
See, I just don't understand this. I was told by the beta team that only some mms cabs would work. The one in the 4th post works. I have (am) using it, other have also used it. Yet some people have issues.

After you provision, install that, (nothing else), send yourself a pix, see that it works.
P.S. I replaced that cab several times with ones that were confirmed working...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
I was hoping it had the new 4 dot new windows thinking icon, but I see it has the old pie looking icon. I was using tsowentaskbar v6.5 that has the 4 dot version of the thinking icon, but there was an issue of the 10% battery meter icon going from 70% to 59% then to 50%, 40% etc. Seems like the image for 60% was mistakenly substitued for 59%. I have heard about issues running the 1% battery meter program messing up the volume, so I stuck with the stock 10%.

Are u saying that taskbar from subzero has thinking animation like the old WM6.1 and not the WM6.5 animation (4 dots)?? If that so, I'm gonna stick to Tsowen modded taskbar
Old 04-07-2010, 02:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2/Android
Carrier: sprint

darnelhouston is a n00b

where can i please download the "MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe"? please i really need this rom, no other works for me just this well ..i would highly appreciate if you could put that up even for just a day. thanks you so much
Old 04-07-2010, 03:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnelhouston View Post
where can i please download the "MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe"? please i really need this rom, no other works for me just this well ..i would highly appreciate if you could put that up even for just a day. thanks you so much
Yes, this is very stable ROM. I have it in my computer, but maybe u could find it on www.mightyrom.com?
Old 04-07-2010, 03:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

A true Windows man has discerning tastes when it comes to his 'waiting' animation:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Are u saying that taskbar from subzero has thinking animation like the old WM6.1 and not the WM6.5 animation (4 dots)?? If that so, I'm gonna stick to Tsowen modded taskbar

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-07-2010, 03:59 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnelhouston View Post
Ask, and ye shall receive

http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/Rhodiu...umW_021010.exe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I have changed my taskbar so many times that I can hardly keep them straight. From what I remember, I uninstalled the taskbar that subzero posted because the old original thinking icon was the older Windows 6.1 pie slice icon. I also did not like that if you had more than one notification, the icon was a red question mark. I am running the (attachment) taskbar without the 1% battery meter install (I freak out when I see it drop 1% at time for some reason) It has the circular battery meter with the percentage in the middle. (sorry, don't have a screen shot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Attached Files
File Type: cab PurianS Tsowen Modded Taskbar.cab (1.41 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

I am amazed that people feel the need to go back to an older ROM to fix their phone issues, when there are so many people that are running this awesome 3-23 ROM with no problems. If people would simply follow the instructions to correct flash, and NOT install any of their personal cabs, they will see that the ROM is perfect. They can then install a cab at a time, monitoring performance for a day or two in between additional cabs to determine which one is causing them all their headaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Mike or any other VIP,

I have been using a program to give the extended Snooze time options that were part of the WM6.1 build. The program is below and is spaced out because the name will be filtered out with asterisks. Any reason that this is not automatically cooked in this ROM?

cRaCK w H oRe's Snooze Options
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2