PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 10:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

johnyblaze is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Can anyone confirm if all Exchange / Activesync security policies are supported in this latest release (including device and storage card encryption policies)?

Thanks.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Mike or any other VIP,

I have been using a program to give the extended Snooze time options that were part of the WM6.1 build. The program is below and is spaced out because the name will be filtered out with asterisks. Any reason that this is not automatically cooked in this ROM?

cRaCK w H oRe's Snooze Options
Mike prefers a Stock Looking but better performing ROM, with little added. He even went farther this time by going with the Stock Start Menu, hence my cab to re-arrange it.

I'm not saying that he might not consider adding this, since it's just one dll and 2 reg values, but that's his decision as to whether it will effect the performance and stability of his ROM.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Thanks Ziggy.

Not sure why it was removed off the Stock 6.5 ROM to begin with. I love the benefit of having more than a Dismiss and Snooze for 5 minute option and would be surprised that others wouldn't like it also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post
Mike prefers a Stock Looking but better performing ROM, with little added. He even went farther this time by going with the Stock Start Menu, hence my cab to re-arrange it.

I'm not saying that he might not consider adding this, since it's just one dll and 2 reg values, but that's his decision as to whether it will effect the performance and stability of his ROM.

Z

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-07-2010, 10:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

I totally agree. I never understood why this was cut out in the 6.5 builds. I liked the old system of 5, 10, 15, 30, and 60 min snooze times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggy471 View Post

Z
Quote:
Thanks Ziggy.

Not sure why it was removed off the Stock 6.5 ROM to begin with. I love the benefit of having more than a Dismiss and Snooze for 5 minute option and would be surprised that others wouldn't like it also.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-07-2010, 10:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

andrewtheman is just getting started

I did a search of the thread and couldn't find exactly what I was after, but basically I'm looking to add the option to upload video to Facebook via the Uploader utility. Uploader works perfectly for still photos, but only offers the ability to upload video to Youtube... any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

So have you just dealt with it on this ROM, or have you used a cab to get you back to the WM6.1 stock settings for Snooze?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
I totally agree. I never understood why this was cut out in the 6.5 builds. I liked the old system of 5, 10, 15, 30, and 60 min snooze times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2/Android
Carrier: sprint

darnelhouston is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Thank you!!!!

What's the least number of chairs you would need around a table to sit four fathers, two grandfathers, and four sons?
Old 04-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtheman View Post
I did a search of the thread and couldn't find exactly what I was after, but basically I'm looking to add the option to upload video to Facebook via the Uploader utility. Uploader works perfectly for still photos, but only offers the ability to upload video to Youtube... any help would be appreciated.
What about the actual Facebook program? I have not tried video that way but I know pictures work (as they do with your uploader app).

You can get it in the Marketplace for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Allow me to share something to this fine forum. I attach Anastasia icon & slider and Gothic clocks which I got from XDA-DEV. There are 2 versions of the clock, the light silver (Deco trans) and the dark one (trans black). Both are transparent clocks. If u wanna get rid of the background behind the clock, use the last attachment AFTER installing the clock. Enjoy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Also hey guys check it out the Dusk Slider with Program Tab Icon is ready...this is just a Slider...the original Dusk Slider was missing the Program tab icon...now thanks to our own gadget1 it is ready...
Added both to the Wiki.

I also added Add Flash to Opera Browser to the Wiki.

I wondering if people are still wanting me to make posts about Wiki updates, or should I just make changes and surprise you? Please PM your Thoughts to me as it would be a little off-topic.

Last edited by Curtis8; 04-07-2010 at 11:10 AM. Reason: added quote/responce, more Wiki info
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Well just figured that was where HTC was taking things. I do so many things that are "appointment based" that the particular snooze feature really messes me up...because many times I never "dismiss" i always hit snooze.

On the old roms, if i could snooze 60 min or even 1 day, that was really helpful.

Quote:
So have you just dealt with it on this ROM, or have you used a cab to get you back to the WM6.1 stock settings for Snooze?
Old 04-07-2010, 11:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker

If you use the attached cab, you will get 5 Minutes Before, Snooze for 5, 10, 15, 1 hour, 1 day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Well just figured that was where HTC was taking things. I do so many things that are "appointment based" that the particular snooze feature really messes me up...because many times I never "dismiss" i always hit snooze.

On the old roms, if i could snooze 60 min or even 1 day, that was really helpful.
Attached Files
File Type: cab cRaCKw_Ho_Re's Snooze Options.cab (126.2 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-07-2010 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Changed File Name
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2