PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 02:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadjetguy View Post
Anyone know why the GPS icon has a slash through it on the dialer screen?
DONT PANIC this just means that your location is set to off it does it everytime you fully turn off your phone.

TO FIX IT open your dialer and GO TO

MENU>OPTIONS>CDMA SERVICES>LOCATION SETTINGS>and then click ok and the line should disappear

note: memorize this or jot it down as it does it every time you fully turn off your phone as in not STANDBY BUT OFF
Old 03-31-2010, 02:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
Not saying that it isn't a problem, but why is it that these cabs were posted for ~1 month with several downloads, and only now are there reported problems with them? Also, can any other Sprint users confirm issues with the MMS cab? If no one else is having problems, then I'm inclined to think something else is wrong.

I believe you're right, and I know this has been working for most. Perhaps I should mention (Since I forgot to before) that I'm on a sprint phone using boost mobile cdma as my carrier. This may be no problem for the way things are set up on a normal sprint phone, but for some reason it didn't play nice with boost. Usually I just change the server address and it will take right off. Everything else remains the same, as it uses sprint's network for everything anyway. I only saw this as a way to further diversify the file for use with better support. In retrospect, I guess if the file works, it works, but if it does not, the reg settings provided in my original post are an option. If it fixed it for me by only being more specific in telling the reg that my phone is actually what it is, and seeing as the current key value entry is obviously not the phone model anyone here is using, I guess I was saying "diversify" and you are say don't fix what aint broken. Perfectly fine by me. I can do a few reg changes when I need them. Food for thought if you ever plan on doing an update to the 5.2.12.62 version that came with the new sprint rom. I only found it on one rom so far. Not sure of what updates are involved.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

muyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuyoso is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So who else's phone just randomly decides it doesn't feel like coming back from standby sometimes? I can pull the stylus but all that gets me are the keys lit up in white for about 3 seconds. Also, whose phone takes like 4 and a half minutes to boot into the sense UI?
Old 03-31-2010, 02:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work

Mike should cook in Opera Mini 5 as the default browser for his next release
Old 03-31-2010, 05:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

georgepink is keeping up the good workgeorgepink is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Is it possible to back up the stock symbols for the stocks tab? I thought I read something about it in one of the previous threads (official or projects), but don't remember which it was or which version of Manila it was related too.
to backup stocks setup all your stocks, then backup ygoservice.db and ygoservice_sr.db and both are stored in \Application Data\HTC\YGo, copy them back there whenever you flash or HR.

sorry I do not remember who the credit goes to, I had asked the same question a few months ago.

--Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalliWackr View Post
you might wanna fix this circular phrase, it's a pretty confusing.

I had the same issue, uninstall the version now, soft reset and install this one.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA3SAR View Post
I had the same issue, uninstall the version now, soft reset and install this one.

I'm pretty sure he and the post he replied to above him are both on sprint?.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:20 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

I have heard that this cab works very well for SMS and MMS for Sprint users.
Install, soft reset and it works. So I'm told.
I do not have Sprint, so can't confirm it personally.

MRX_Sprint.cab

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 03-31-2010, 07:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Quote:
Is it possible to back up the stock symbols for the stocks tab? I thought I read something about it in one of the previous threads (official or projects), but don't remember which it was or which version of Manila it was related too.

Yes, backup here: My Device\Application Data\HTC\ygo

Backup ygoservice and ygoservice_sr
Old 03-31-2010, 07:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2

CA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good workCA3SAR is keeping up the good work

my bad, disregard then.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2