PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis8 View Post
I was wondering if there is any issues with hosting several of the CABs that people use on my own website? That way when the threads are cleaned links are not broken. This would of course be used for the MightyROM Wiki where I try to post links to the actual download site or development threads when available.

I am also trying to find some of the CABs that have been posted, and that is becoming a futile search.
go for it
Old 04-08-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

MightyROM BlueSatin R3BORN is complete !

Testers have been on it all day with great results.

I will release this tomorrow, I want to tie up a few loose ends & drop this badboy.!

Last edited by purian23; 04-08-2010 at 09:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:51 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Alright quick question. When I slide over to the internet tab, and then type inside the google search at the top...when the results come in they are in a different language. How do I make it so that its in English? When I tap the globe and then search it comes back fine. Its just the google search from the internet tab that gives me this problem. Any suggestion??
Old 04-09-2010, 12:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Alright quick question. When I slide over to the internet tab, and then type inside the google search at the top...when the results come in they are in a different language. How do I make it so that its in English? When I tap the globe and then search it comes back fine. Its just the google search from the internet tab that gives me this problem. Any suggestion??
i just tested this and typed in the search bar and my results came in english
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:48 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
i just tested this and typed in the search bar and my results came in english
Thats weird. Its now fine for me also. Maybe I typed something wrong earlier. Okay nevermind. So what is the difference between compressed and uncompressed?? I see a cab to compress on the first page.
Old 04-09-2010, 01:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

i just flashed a couple hours ago and it seems whenever i go into the contacts tab im experiencing somewhat of slowdown/lag there what gives? is this common in this rom?
Old 04-09-2010, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ibleedbloo is becoming a great contributor

Can anyone recommend a good (usable) Google Voice dialer? I am currently using OneDialer and am not too impressed. I sometimes dial into my Google Voicemail and call through there, but that doesn't work if you don't have a phone number in front of you.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:56 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
I think SOD was also tracked down to a issue with re-importing call history. Search this thread, ziggy posted a fix.
I posted the one file that NRGZ had said he thought was the culprit in this post. As for the importing of the call history, that's what would reliably allow me to recreate the issue, there are still other instances where it might occur. I'm still not 100% positive that this is a true Fix for it, it still needs to be tested more.

Quote:
So what is the difference between compressed and uncompressed?? I see a cab to compress on the first page.
ChainFire had found a way to compress the images in Manila to save space. The problem is that you have to patch the manila.exe file in order for it to work. Mike didn't use CFC, ChainFire Compression, in his latest ROM, however, there are some themes that come compressed. Since people were asking about it, I went ahead and patched Manila and added the other needed files, so that people could have CFC compression available.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 04-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Thats weird. Its now fine for me also. Maybe I typed something wrong earlier. Okay nevermind. So what is the difference between compressed and uncompressed?? I see a cab to compress on the first page.
if google on this rom goes through IE, sometimes google doesn't locate properly and you end up getting google german or spanish. used to happen all the time on my q9c.

Old 04-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Curtis8,

Attached are the files I have used successfully with 2.1 and 2.5.

Description of Files:

ACR Version 1.2.3 is an automatic call recorder
Apristel Flip Clock fix the delayed clock flip to show current time
fizzbillnow 2.1 is a nice tip calculator
LockDevice V1.6 is a Screen Lock
PHM Registry Editor is Self Explanatory
World Card is a business card reader
DisablePowerBtn prevents power button from shutting off phone when keyboard is out.
MarkAllAsRead adds this option to the email inbox
PsShutXP is a soft reset or shut down program

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!

Last edited by toddpedersen; 04-09-2010 at 07:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2