PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 04:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Been away for a few days, so forgive me if this has been covered. Been having a problem with Picmail lately. Was working perfectly, but now when I get a pic it just shows up blank. Never downloads, nothing. And when I hit reply it acts as if Im sending a normal email, not MMS. Ill post a pic in a sec

theres supposed to be a pic there

Last edited by subzero1313; 04-18-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

ccleven is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I can not figure this out... I have the classic word completion cab installed.... I cant figure out away to CLEAR the words that it has automatically added to its database...

How do I clear the words?

I tried "Settings->Input->Word Completion->Clear Stored Entries." but its not there.

I tried deleting and editing : eT9AsDb.Adb, eT9Rudb.Rdb, eT9Cdb.Cdb - It wont allow me to delete.

Tried eT9MyWords - doesnt help!

Im on MightyRom's 6.5 rom

Please someone help
Old 04-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Truth is, I got back into modding taskbars because I wanted one for my phone. Now since the htcvolumecontrol is a simple edit, it only has 3 icons - loud, silent, vib, I offered to help out with other taskbars. The battery icon has 101 - plus how ever many the signal icon has. I might be able to do, just not today or at least until after final (in collage).
its not a rush request, take your time and do good on your finals. Im gonna pass it around to some other people who know and look into moving some around myself. If somebody else has the time and wants to contribute then its even better. Im sure it will get done. Im glad I at least have it to work on now.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Whats wrong with the one on the first page in post 6 or 7?
Totally did not see that one. My bad.

Last edited by dkeller59er; 04-18-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JonnyOctagon is just getting started
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I have a seemily simple, yet apparently not so simple question... How do I log out or change the stored password in the built in Facebook functionality??

I was forced to change my facebook password for security reasons and now it's not updating nor working correctly and its not asking me for a new password...
Old 04-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCoolCurt View Post
don't know if this is the place to ask for this but here it goes anyway.

i am running the latest MightyROM build (March 23, 2010) on my Verizon TP2 and i love it overall but my messaging app is so buggy it barely works. when i first start the phone it works fine but without fail, after an hour or so, the app pretty much locks up to the point where i can view the messages i already have in the Manilla tab but it does nothing when i hit the new message button or the All Messages soft key. i can type new sms's for people who are in my last 25 messages sent (since that's all the tab shows) and it says it sends them but it never does. cleanRAM sometimes fixes it but every time i take the battery out for a couple minutes, i get like 15 sms messages from days ago and it's annoying because sms is my preferred way of communicating. my reception is bad at my house but it does the same thing at school and there is a Verizon tower on campus. if anyone knows how to fix this, i would really appreciate the help. i'm tired of having the "I text you the other day but you didn't text back" conversation, it's driving me insane.

my list of installed apps are (maybe one of these is known to cause the issue):

BG4ALL
IMDB Mobile v0.3
BsB Tweaks
Co0kie's Home Tab
CoPilot PPC
CorePlayer
Vibro
FdcSoft TaskMgr
Touch The Music
HouMing File Explore Extension
cleanRAM
CHTEditor
SafeInboxExtender
OPENwebRadio
TasksManila
Midomi
Bing
My Phone
Marketplace
OpnMarket
Opera Mini 5
Opera Mobile 10 beta
PocketUno
Pocket RAR
Skyfire
Swype
iCalendarFactory
TMS UnInstaller
Opera Personality Switcher
BattClock

.....maybe it's cause i have too many apps installed
Heh, buddy- I don't have the answer you seek, but why do you have opera 10 and opera mini 5 installed? Lol...I don't know, it just caught my eye. Skyfire I understand because of the flash ability but the phone already has opera 9.7 and IE.

Actually I've gone back to IE, cause opera 9.7 takes years to load and I'm on my phone for quick browsing half the time anyways...
Old 04-19-2010, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
Heh, buddy- I don't have the answer you seek, but why do you have opera 10 and opera mini 5 installed? Lol...I don't know, it just caught my eye. Skyfire I understand because of the flash ability but the phone already has opera 9.7 and IE.

Actually I've gone back to IE, cause opera 9.7 takes years to load and I'm on my phone for quick browsing half the time anyways...
dude...IE is not quick browsing. you have to try opera mini. you will like
Old 04-19-2010, 12:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

hey purian whats the status on the slap a hoe red theme bro
Old 04-19-2010, 12:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

ive seen on other sense 2.5 roms when youre listenin to music in the sense player when u turn the phone sideways the player controls also rotate accordingly but i cant get the music tab to rotate

is this disabled on mighty rom 2.5
Old 04-19-2010, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

abednego is keeping up the good workabednego is keeping up the good work
Question Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Did the flash dance yesterday but still having issues.

I notice the Opera that comes with the ROM will exit unexpectedly. Anyone have this issue or how to get that resolved?

I tried to minimize my UI tweaks, etc and have the following installed:

Code:
Co0kie's Home Tab
Color Stone Tower Defense
CoreCodec CorePlayer
DHR LockDevice
EA Mobile Doom2rpg v35.0.97
Eschelon SUPERCAB
FInixNOver FInix_VGA_Battery_and_N...
GluGa_MiniGolfWa_nAu3IB2RjOSTTw...
imnuts ArcSoft MMS
Inta Computers ACR
JCM Development CHTEditor
MightyROM BlueSatin R3BORN
SouthEnd Xtrakt
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2