PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 11:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by philybones View Post
Half way to sane! I did the soft reset. I can now send pics but still can't receive. Strange IMO but I have been known to screw up tech devices! My Data connection in the wireless controls setting is turned on.
so nothing at all shows up? or does the mms come in but the picture never downloads? have you tried sending yourself a mms?
Old 04-18-2010, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

philybones is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
so nothing at all shows up? or does the mms come in but the picture never downloads? have you tried sending yourself a mms?
Nothing shows up at all from other people when they try to send a pic message. When I try to send it to myself it says ERROR : Message Format Corrupted.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

louplou is a n00b
quick link for phone lock?

Does anyone know how I can use one of the 3 quick links to lock the device? When I hit the quicklink, then hit program, i don't have the option for "device lock" that I used to have on other roms. Thanks for any help.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Re: quick link for phone lock?

You should first install Lockdevice V1.6 which allow you to adjust when the phone locks. The two choices are when the screen turns off (best option) or when the screen turns on.

Then install a program called turnoffthelights. You can assign that program to a quick like you should be set.

Both programs described above are all over this forum, and can easily be found by selecting the paperclip icon for the main forum found below:

CDMA TP2 Upgrades >

Quote:
Originally Posted by louplou View Post
Does anyone know how I can use one of the 3 quick links to lock the device? When I hit the quicklink, then hit program, i don't have the option for "device lock" that I used to have on other roms. Thanks for any help.

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-18-2010, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Here is a Facebook Tab from over at XDA. It is now in a cab with everything ready to install. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651007
You can also move the tab to where ever you want.

see attached screen shots.

I am not the one who put it in a cab, just so you know haha.

Edit: Its a little buggy in landscape.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen1.JPG (67.6 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen2.jpg (77.6 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen3.jpg (111.5 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab meltwater All-In-One Sense 2.5 Facebook Tab v1.01 (2010-APR-15).cab (77.3 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dkeller59er; 04-18-2010 at 02:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Yeah i know this is the one he's using. I asked him for it but for some reason he didnt want to share. Anyways, MordyT hooked me up and Im gonna test the cab MordyT posted. Keepin my fingers crossed lol.

Update: MordyT i tried the new cab and the volume controls work properly even in single bar. Great job! Unfortunately the signal bars and battery are still stock and the battery is what I wanted the most lol. The sound icon isnt the one from the SS either. Probably my fault as there were a bunch of cabs to chose from. Ill check on that. Ive been reading the source thread and i think the modder, DaFunk, used old dlls and didnt put some of the icons in their proper new dlls. Santod must have edited the cab he's using to the proper ones. Its a shame he's not in the mood to share his working version but meh! I know Ive been asking for alot MordyT, but can you see if you can sort the dlls out? Thanks if you can.
Truth is, I got back into modding taskbars because I wanted one for my phone. Now since the htcvolumecontrol is a simple edit, it only has 3 icons - loud, silent, vib, I offered to help out with other taskbars. The battery icon has 101 - plus how ever many the signal icon has. I might be able to do, just not today or at least until after final (in collage).

i'm glad the volume worked ok, single bar and all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Here is a Facebook Tab from over at XDA. It is now in a cab with everything ready to install. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651007
You can also move the tab to where ever you want.

see attached screen shots.

I am not the one who put it in a cab, just so you know haha.

Edit: Its a little buggy in landscape.
Whats wrong with the one on the first page in post 6 or 7?
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

microdot is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to microdot

I have some question about custom sliders. I am asking this question here since its the mightyrom forum and i want to make sure that i use sliders that are a 100% compatible. Are anyone here using custome sliders? I found the sliders from rtwood which claims that its combatible with 2.5.2012

I want to know does this just replace the small icons on the slider or the big pictures on the screen as you slide then as well? Because the big pictures of the original slidersare good quality. Also if you install the custom sliders and then delete that cab will it just go back to the original slides or will it be a pain to get them back. Any insight is appreciated
Old 04-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

louplou is a n00b
Re: quick link for phone lock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
You should first install Lockdevice V1.6 which allow you to adjust when the phone locks. The two choices are when the screen turns off (best option) or when the screen turns on.

Then install a program called turnoffthelights. You can assign that program to a quick like you should be set.

Both programs described above are all over this forum, and can easily be found by selecting the paperclip icon for the main forum found below:

CDMA TP2 Upgrades >
That worked, thanks!
Old 04-18-2010, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 running MightyROM
Carrier: Sprint

tstretch is becoming a great contributor

HELP WITH FACEBOOK INTEGRATION / FACEBOOT SENSE TAB

Dont think my facebook integration with contacts has ever worked and I just downloaded both Ziggy's and Meltwater's All In-One facebook tab and none of them let me login. Its like it connects though cause if I enter a wrong username/password, it tells me its wrong but if i enter the correct username /password, I get this error message..

"There was a connection error while attempting to login."

Any ideas?
Old 04-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

SoCoolCurt is just getting started

don't know if this is the place to ask for this but here it goes anyway.

i am running the latest MightyROM build (March 23, 2010) on my Verizon TP2 and i love it overall but my messaging app is so buggy it barely works. when i first start the phone it works fine but without fail, after an hour or so, the app pretty much locks up to the point where i can view the messages i already have in the Manilla tab but it does nothing when i hit the new message button or the All Messages soft key. i can type new sms's for people who are in my last 25 messages sent (since that's all the tab shows) and it says it sends them but it never does. cleanRAM sometimes fixes it but every time i take the battery out for a couple minutes, i get like 15 sms messages from days ago and it's annoying because sms is my preferred way of communicating. my reception is bad at my house but it does the same thing at school and there is a Verizon tower on campus. if anyone knows how to fix this, i would really appreciate the help. i'm tired of having the "I text you the other day but you didn't text back" conversation, it's driving me insane.

my list of installed apps are (maybe one of these is known to cause the issue):

BG4ALL
IMDB Mobile v0.3
BsB Tweaks
Co0kie's Home Tab
CoPilot PPC
CorePlayer
Vibro
FdcSoft TaskMgr
Touch The Music
HouMing File Explore Extension
cleanRAM
CHTEditor
SafeInboxExtender
OPENwebRadio
TasksManila
Midomi
Bing
My Phone
Marketplace
OpnMarket
Opera Mini 5
Opera Mobile 10 beta
PocketUno
Pocket RAR
Skyfire
Swype
iCalendarFactory
TMS UnInstaller
Opera Personality Switcher
BattClock

.....maybe it's cause i have too many apps installed
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2