View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 03:57 PM
SoCoolCurt
Lurker

SoCoolCurt is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

don't know if this is the place to ask for this but here it goes anyway.

i am running the latest MightyROM build (March 23, 2010) on my Verizon TP2 and i love it overall but my messaging app is so buggy it barely works. when i first start the phone it works fine but without fail, after an hour or so, the app pretty much locks up to the point where i can view the messages i already have in the Manilla tab but it does nothing when i hit the new message button or the All Messages soft key. i can type new sms's for people who are in my last 25 messages sent (since that's all the tab shows) and it says it sends them but it never does. cleanRAM sometimes fixes it but every time i take the battery out for a couple minutes, i get like 15 sms messages from days ago and it's annoying because sms is my preferred way of communicating. my reception is bad at my house but it does the same thing at school and there is a Verizon tower on campus. if anyone knows how to fix this, i would really appreciate the help. i'm tired of having the "I text you the other day but you didn't text back" conversation, it's driving me insane.

my list of installed apps are (maybe one of these is known to cause the issue):

BG4ALL
IMDB Mobile v0.3
BsB Tweaks
Co0kie's Home Tab
CoPilot PPC
CorePlayer
Vibro
FdcSoft TaskMgr
Touch The Music
HouMing File Explore Extension
cleanRAM