PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Old 03-31-2010, 08:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey Popdog came through with new mighty girl 6.5.x splash screen looks pretty cool check it out: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...5&postcount=98
Old 03-31-2010, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcoolboy313 View Post
I have Boost CDMA also and i have tried every Arcsoft Cab in this thread and i still havent gotten MMS to work.Can you or someone else please point me in the right direction of what Arcsoft Cab i should use and what server or reg settings i should change
If anyone can get me the default settings for Boost Mobile for ArcSoft, I'll gladly make a cab for it. If it's as simple as making that one change for it to work with Boost and Sprint, I can do that, but I feel as though there is likely something else different between the actual settings and Sprint settings. It just so happens to work because Sprint owns Boost. Oddly enough, when I was getting a bunch of cabs together to find working settings, I found a Sprint labeled cab that people had working with VZW server settings in it...
Old 03-31-2010, 08:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget1 View Post
Anyone want to add some color to the Mighty ROM startup animation?

Downsized for display purposes and set to animate continously, the file you put on the phone will animate once and then go to your welcomehead.192 image...

There are 2 ways of doing this:

1. Copy the file from the attached zip file to your Windows directory and edit the following registry key:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\HTCAnimation\StartupGif
value: \Windows\mightyanimation.gif

2. Back up the file "MightyROM.gif" in your Windows directory and rename the file from the attached zip file to MightyROM.gif and copy it to your Windows directory.

Hope you like it

gadget1
Thanks Works great too bad we get get one that mighty mouse flies? That would be even sweeter
Old 03-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

Curtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on repCurtis8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to Curtis8 Send a message via AIM to Curtis8 Send a message via MSN to Curtis8 Send a message via Yahoo to Curtis8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephious View Post
So no one else is having problems with this rom being a piece of crap. I have been using builds of mighty rom for over a year now and have never had problems like this. I just flashed back to the stock sprint rom and my phone is running great. Question : why is mighty mike no longer leaving links for the older versions of mightyrom on mightyrom . c o m? This does not make any sense other than bandwidth issues. if anyone has a link to the previous mighty rom version I would really appreciate it.
I would advise that you try to better word your posts in the future. If you had simply asked where the older versions of MightyROM are stored several people would have likely sent you a link to the Wiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyROM Official Wiki
What is the latest version of MightyROM?
The latest version (running SenseUI 2.5) was released on 3/23/10 and can be downloaded HERE
The FINAL version (running SenseUI 2.1) was released on 2/10/2010 and can be downloaded HERE.
Also something to note, Mike uses the same storage location for all his ROMs so if you want an older version simply take the download location link and change the date:
lilrico.com/Mighty/RhodiumW/ROM/MightyROM_RhodiumW_021010.exe
becomes (for the Feb 4, 2010 build)
lilrico.com/Mighty/RhodiumW/ROM/MightyROM_RhodiumW_020410.exe

I also do not approve of people calling others IDIOTs or what-not. It is hardly conductive to the topic and if you are feeling that way, go grab a beer and cool off.

I have found people to be responsive to PMs as well, providing they are constructive.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by explisiv View Post
this is what i should call "mighty" drama lmao
LOL...very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Someone trolls us and it is OK for 1 or 2 people to defend the ROM and everyone should just move on. That's how it should be.

Instead 5 people say something then the person comes back and starts hating on people and not the ROM so 10 people start trash talking and all hell breaks loose. That's what we don't want to happen.
True..I just thought that if maybe someone talked to him like an adult than maybe he would understand and act alike an adult himself. I appologize if I added any fuel to the fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Old 03-31-2010, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Regarding this how do u add sound to this??
Old 03-31-2010, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Can a few Sprint/Boost users test this cab for MMS to see if it still works for Sprint users and works without issue for Boost users.

EDIT: These changes were made:

Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader
User-Agent=T7380

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1\WspHeader2
User-Agent=T7380

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1
AppendURI=0
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint ArcSoft Threaded MMS TESTCAB.cab (4.35 MB, 33 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by imnuts; 03-31-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Hey guess what you take stuff too seriously, but if lil girls like you want to start flame wars go for it. I was just asking if anyone else had this problem, but whatever this rom is a piece of crap and so are you. Now you will have something to complain about other than the fact you are a complete loser.... LOL you people really are funny.
I'm the little girl or your the idiot that got on the thread and started bashing the Rom. You know I guess I'll be the better person and keep it short because this thread is for is for people that appreciate the ROM not morons like you that don't.
By the way why are still reading this thread (Since the ROM is a piece of crap)
Old 03-31-2010, 09:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbahri
Quote:
Hey guess what you take stuff too seriously, but if lil girls like you want to start flame wars go for it. I was just asking if anyone else had this problem, but whatever this rom is a piece of crap and so are you. Now you will have something to complain about other than the fact you are a complete loser.... LOL you people really are funny.
I'm the little girl or your the idiot that got on the thread and started bashing the Rom. You know I guess I'll be the better person and keep it short because this thread is for is for people that appreciate the ROM not morons like you that don't.
By the way why are still reading this thread (Since the ROM is a piece of crap)
Don't feed the troll.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2