View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:31 PM
MordyT
Retired Staff-MordyT.com

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBeno View Post
Yeah i know this is the one he's using. I asked him for it but for some reason he didnt want to share. Anyways, MordyT hooked me up and Im gonna test the cab MordyT posted. Keepin my fingers crossed lol.

Update: MordyT i tried the new cab and the volume controls work properly even in single bar. Great job! Unfortunately the signal bars and battery are still stock and the battery is what I wanted the most lol. The sound icon isnt the one from the SS either. Probably my fault as there were a bunch of cabs to chose from. Ill check on that. Ive been reading the source thread and i think the modder, DaFunk, used old dlls and didnt put some of the icons in their proper new dlls. Santod must have edited the cab he's using to the proper ones. Its a shame he's not in the mood to share his working version but meh! I know Ive been asking for alot MordyT, but can you see if you can sort the dlls out? Thanks if you can.
Truth is, I got back into modding taskbars because I wanted one for my phone. Now since the htcvolumecontrol is a simple edit, it only has 3 icons - loud, silent, vib, I offered to help out with other taskbars. The battery icon has 101 - plus how ever many the signal icon has. I might be able to do, just not today or at least until after final (in collage).

i'm glad the volume worked ok, single bar and all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Here is a Facebook Tab from over at XDA. It is now in a cab with everything ready to install. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=651007
You can also move the tab to where ever you want.

see attached screen shots.

I am not the one who put it in a cab, just so you know haha.

Edit: Its a little buggy in landscape.
Whats wrong with the one on the first page in post 6 or 7?
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.