View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:18 AM
toddpedersen
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

I have changed my taskbar so many times that I can hardly keep them straight. From what I remember, I uninstalled the taskbar that subzero posted because the old original thinking icon was the older Windows 6.1 pie slice icon. I also did not like that if you had more than one notification, the icon was a red question mark. I am running the (attachment) taskbar without the 1% battery meter install (I freak out when I see it drop 1% at time for some reason) It has the circular battery meter with the percentage in the middle. (sorry, don't have a screen shot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediboy View Post
Are u saying that taskbar from subzero has thinking animation like the old WM6.1 and not the WM6.5 animation (4 dots)?? If that so, I'm gonna stick to Tsowen modded taskbar
Attached Files
File Type: cab PurianS Tsowen Modded Taskbar.cab (1.41 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!