View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:23 AM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Offical FAQ by MordyT Part 2

Did you provision your phone with the right carrier??

did you internet worked before you flashed this rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KueB View Post
I tried this cab and it does nothing. My MMS still doesn't work (cannot send/receive). Please help.

Also, when I try to download tis cab directly from my phone using Opera it doesn't work (works with IE). I get the following error:
"
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /PPCGEEKS/cab/imnuts Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.45 20100204.cab could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Appache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/ 5.0.2.2635 Server at dausa.info Port 80
"

Has anyone had any of these problems?

Thanks.

Last edited by hypeo; 04-05-2010 at 11:27 AM.